• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Hitension

Samento and Banderol

Yes thats right, thats the same protocol that I have. I wish I could just skip to the 2 weeks on and off Samento now but I won't do that. I was already taking 3 x 30 drops a day with the samento. Obviously the dose is not as high so far with the Banderol. Maybe that will help. For the time being...
  2. Hitension

Samento and Banderol

Hi there, I'm currently 6 months into treatment for Lyme disease under the guideship of KDM. Whilst I knew not to expect to start feeling better naturally until at least 9-10 months after my treatment began I was still keen to find something that would help me deal with the symptoms I was...
  3. Hitension

General Questions Relating To Lyme Treatment and KDM

Hi Valentijn, Thanks for replying. Withs regards to Chronic Lyme disease, yes I had read doctors don't believe on its existence. I believe that KDM used the term by mistake when he spoke to be and that I have Late Stage Lyme disease. I have also seen the term Neuro-Lyme written in a number of...
  4. Hitension

General Questions Relating To Lyme Treatment and KDM

Hi everyone, I have a number of questions concerning Lyme disease which I would like to put to you to see what you think. I must state that I am awful with the technical talk and scientific explanations so do forgive me if I come across as being a bit daft. Please also take into account that...
  5. Hitension

Does anyone else have visual distortions?

I can happily confirm that I have never tried LSD.
  6. Hitension

Which CFS Symptom Do You Hate the Most?

For me it has to be a toss up between constant visual disturbances which can last months on end and worsen when I try to undertake any sort of physical activity. Or brain fog, which I find so scary as it really takes away the essence of what it is to be human. You can't read, you can't write...
  7. Hitension

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. It's crazy to think that there are so many ways in which you can have problems with your vision, and all so debilitating. I'm going to see KDM in early April so probably won't have time to book an appointment with an ophthalmologist before then giving the...
  8. Hitension

Hey guys, I have been looking throughout the forums to see if anyone else has mentioned problems with visual distortions and whilst I am sure somebody must have (perhaps?) I can't find anything about it. Aside from the fatigue (immediate or delayed) the biggest problem I have is with my...