• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Katzz

Feeling poisoned

@maryb I hadn't heard of Align before - thanks for mentioning that. Good to have these things on the back burner.
  2. Katzz

Feeling poisoned

Oh dear - sorry you are having a tough time. I have tried to stay off drugs as much as I can as they just seem to knock me back each time.I reacted really badly to a sleeping tablet a couple of months ago and was just dire for 4 days. It pretty much put me off taking anything. Antibiotics kill...
  3. Katzz

Feeling poisoned

Sorry meant to say 'Thanks maryb' - good to know it not just food oversensitivity which I've introduced myself.
  4. Katzz

Feeling poisoned

So know that 'fed up or desperate feeling'. I tend to cook in bigger batches and freeze some for those off days. It's difficult to eat out though <she says only having been out twice in 5 months> as restaurants are desperate to smother everything in sauces and everything in the coffee shop...
  5. Katzz

Feeling poisoned

How soon after eating 'bad stuff' do you guys feel the bad effects? I've been rigidly following Stone-Age diet for about 3 months, which was really hard as I was a vegetarian before. Now my diet is fish, meat, veggies, salads. I have completely cut out all grains, diary, all sugars, fruit < to...