• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. trickthefox

Bad reaction to chelators

BTW can mercury toxcisity throw up simmilar symptoms to lyme/bartonella like aching foot arches and knee pain? or is that most likely the lyme?
  2. trickthefox

im on my second round, weirdly the negetive reaction has turned into this unexplainable calm positive feeling, it just feels like about 30 mins after the dose things get a litter calmer in my overall state. The only problem is they flick a switch in my brain that makes it so i cant sleep, i got...
  3. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

I suffered, and still suffer (but not anywhere near as bad) with neuro issues - brain fog, taste deprivation, light/noise sensitivity, phsycosis, anxiety, visual snow, vocal ticks, stutters, loss of co-ordination, stutters, erratic behaviour, obsessive behavior... etc. etc. im a phsychologists...
  4. trickthefox

Now just have to figure out a schedule, would you guys say 3 days every week is too often? maybe 3 days every 10 days?
  5. trickthefox

Thanks for the tips guys, i stuck at it, and by maybe about 50 hours or so in i stopped reacting negitivley to the DMSA, and actually felt a bit of an energy boost off it, setting the alarm to take the dosage at night wasnt as bad as i suspected. Because of my reaction to the chelator I am now...
  6. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

Yep, certainly, there are a few other factors at play, im also rifing, using low dose naltrexone and using rifaximin for my gut, but I am going to the gym for the first time in 2 years. I was what you call severe M.E., as on and off for years the most I was getting up daily was to go to the...
  7. trickthefox

another question, is I'm hugely sensitive to sulfur foods, is this something that clears itself up with chelation? It seems paradoxical that people with mercury develop huge sulfur issues, but must consume sulfur supplements to get better! But i knew this chronic illness business was never easy!
  8. trickthefox

Hi guys thanks for the info! I have taken the chelators as per the half life in the past, the problem is, even on a dose as low as say 6mg of DMSA, the brain fog is pretty crippling , wandering why its so bad, is this common at the start of chelation?
  9. trickthefox

Hey guys, just eternally piecing puzzle pieces together to try and work all this mess out So i've noticed in the past whenever I take a sulfur supplement like MSM, DMSA, ALA etc. I get a very sharp increace in brainfog, what i like to call the zombie effect, for about 4 hours. No supplement...
  10. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

I can see why you may feel sceptical, I was offered my procedure as part of a study, so nope, they arnt all out there to con you. The recovery i've witnessed in my friends will top trump the viewpoint of a stranger online in this instance, and it happened too many times for it to be fluke
  11. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

You can tell me that my friends who went on to recover, and who consider themsevles fully recovered who all went to the same clinic to have the same stem cell procedure did so by some other coindidental miracle, but it seems to much of a 'brush it under the carpet' explanation. The stem cells...
  12. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

I can find countless examples, you will too you just need to put the time in, I do not have them to hand, nor want to spend my evening fishing through them just to prove a point, because i don't feel the need to, I believe what I do based on what i've read and witnessed first hand, and you...
  13. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

Also my own testimony is my lymphocytes have returned to normal range for the first time in 7 years just months following a stem cell procedure, they were well below refference range every single time before this without fail. Im pretty sure this is not a placebo effect. I am noticing little...
  14. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

That is a very overly simplified explanation of adipose stem cell extraction, and a basic understanding of stem cells mechanisms of action once re-introduced to the body. Cells home to areas of inflamation when reintroduced systemically either intravenously or otherwise, typically most will go...
  15. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

No offence, but you sound like you had your head in the sand, there are literally hundreds of studies on stem cells in areas other than immune regeneration after chemo, i have conversed with quite a few doctors working in this field, and watched many talks on them. Saying 'people get better for...
  16. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

Agreed, there is so much we don't know, so the word 'bogus' is a bit heavy, so is calling patients gullible, stem cells are doing rather miraculous things, yes there is alot of hype, but in some areas, it is justified. Research won't move as quickly because it is an expensive procedure that cant...
  17. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

Also do your own reserach and you will see tremendous recorded benefits for things like diabetes, chrons, M.S, organ regeneration, tissue repair, the list goes on. These are benefits derrived from Mesemchymal stem cells.
  18. trickthefox

Stem Cell Therapy

Afraid I disagree with you there, ive followed and witnessed people who went to the clinic I attended go from housebound to living full lives (lyme treatment). While we may not understand why autalogous adipose stem cells work, they do
  19. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Ive decided to stop the benadryl today, i just couldnt hack this overall feeling that i was doing myself more harm than good, my baseline of cognitive function has been dropping by the day, and depression / toxic feeling was rising, interesting little self experiment non the less that may have...
  20. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Thanks man and thank you for the kind words, ill look into anattabine! And yeah im the same school of thought of you, im not going to take nytol long term as its linked to lots of cognitive disorders, im not keen to aquire some more problems, and im deffinitely noticing an overall reduction in...
  21. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

This is something else ive found very interesting. Ive done my research on Acetylcholine, and have discovered a somewhat paradoxical reaction in myself. I used to be a heavy smoker before I got sick. I've noticed during the course of this illness that if I have a 'screw health' moment and...
  22. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

It felt like quite a dramatic onset, i had a panic attack one night, woke up the next day in a huge fog which never left, but the year prior to this i was getting lots of mood swings so it could have been a while in the making. There was deffinitely a significant point of change though...
  23. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Very interesting! Also interesting to self experiment, and also slightly worrying that in my individual case my food intolerence may be to do with central nervous system damage which may be harder to fix than a microbiome issue. Im not so sure about staying on the Diphenhydramine long term, but...
  24. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

So ive finally found something that has dramatically helped my food reactions! A sleeping pill! Keep in mind i have tried nearly everything from nalcrom, to antihistamenes, to FMT, to probiotics, to antibiotics, Im pretty certain this is not because of nytol's antihistamene action. i recieved...
  25. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Hmm that wouldnt explain why he would thenbe dosing quite high dosages of other antibiotics like clindamycin, which is a very powerful antibiotic which is exactly what he did with me
  26. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Which leads me to my next question, what is the science behind such a long continual dose of quite low dose rifaximin? The studies on both SIBO and Liver problems both state that 1200 mg is required for significant results. Anyone got any insights?
  27. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Okidoki, well ive spoken to my stem cell doc, im gona go ahead and do the two months of rifaximin, ive also looked into beta glucans which seem to boos bifido and lactobaccilus while reducing the bad mo fo's so I may get some of that shizzle too! Will let you guys know how it goes
  28. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

They are treating M.E. patients! I havn't spoken to any directly, I only know of a girl who had a fibromyalgia diagnosis who was doing treatment at a simmilar time to me, but that actually turned out to be lyme, i think a significant ammount of people with the fibro/M.E. diagnosis turn out to...
  29. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Im involved in one such study with infusio :) they are tracking my progress, Phil the CEO is actually a very knowledgable guy and was always willing to explain the science behind the stem cell and thymus peptide shots which were used to help modulate my immune system (thymus was used for HIV for...
  30. trickthefox

Dr KDM rifaximin

Im really not interested in this thread becoming a stem cell legitimacy thread, i can get into it and defend autologous stem cells for lyme, but im not interested in that right now as its using energy I dont have. I would urge anyone genuinely interested to look into adipose stem cells for...