• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Your thoughts on my sleep disorder

That would be a welcome change :) its a round press fit tablet but i assume i can break it in half, i will start tomorrow. Will i notice stimulation the same day or does it take a while (how do i tell if i can go to whole tablet)?
  2. B

Taken in the morning or at night? What would happen if i took a whole tablet, i have 30 x 10mg tablets
  3. B

That will take a few months to get booked, in the meantime should i try the dhea or move on to other research?
  4. B

Is there a name for the test i should ask for? What time of day should i be taking it? Will it have a noticeable effect quickly or does it take a few weeks?
  5. B

Can you tell me more or point me in the direction of some details I have a bottle of it but i don't know when i should be taking it or how much, and how it would affect things.
  6. B

I'm not sure if i got up to 600mg, i remember that over 300mg didn't seem to have any additional effect but that was many years ago I hate tail chasing, it is very inefficient For some reason i seem to keep coming across DHEA for cortisol issues, but i don't know a lot about it, if anyone can...
  7. B

I fall asleep around 7am and wake up around 6pm, if i try to change it then i suffer greatly, i've done some short term jobs that are normal hours and basically i am physically and mentally exhausted and have trouble functioning and my unknown body clock never changes to match the hours i am...
  8. B

I've had this all my life, apparently i did not want to sleep at night as a baby (so i am told) Elementary school was torture but it just kept getting worse till i could not function at all
  9. B

Ive tried the no gluten, no allergens, no sugar diet to no effect (its crazy when what you can eat fits on one page), no to the prescription stimulants, they have been offered but without knowing the cause i don't want to make things worse, and most have nasty long term effects, i've eliminated...
  10. B

7am-6pm, its what i do now and have to do, anything else is jetlag extraordinaire and won't last long doing it until i crash the sleep time is a kick in the pants, but the inability to mentally and physically function is a much bigger problem
  11. B

Sorry i did not explain it well, i have a circadian rhythm like everyone else but i can't sleep when it says sleep so i have to ignore it. I have a separate clock that i can't identify that determines when i can fall asleep (when my 'bedtime' is). I can move it forward slowly but i have never...
  12. B

I don't have CFS but i have something that makes normal living impossible, My 'body clock' which is not my circadian rhythm is stuck at 7am-6pm and wants to move forward unpredictably, melatonin has no effect on this clock but will grudgingly move my circadian rhythm but that has not effect on...