• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Active B12 Protocol Basics

Violeta, Thank you very much for your post. We are honestly willing to research and try anything at this point--well, anything other than botox, immune suppressors, and opiates. The Wikipedia post on GABA is interesting, and I am adding it to my spreadsheet of things to try. Thank you
  2. R

Thank you very much, Fred, for your response. Yes, on the L-methylfolate--he takes 800mcgs when he wakes up with his thyroid, and then waits an hour before breakfast. L-carnatine fumarate-- we can increase this as a test. SAMe - this was my pathway to the site. I had tried giving him SAMe...
  3. R

Good evening, everyone! I am eager to ask if anyone has heard of a B12 deficiency causing a headache without any other signs of CFS. My brother, currently 21, has had a non-stop, 24/7 headache for the past 11 years. We have been to countless neurologists, including the most prestigious ones...