• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. legm82

Does Goldpharma sell fake drugs?

The link to Goldpharma is: http://goldpharma.com/
  2. legm82

Hello @Hip , you are right, most online pharmacies sell prescription drugs without asking for it, but the question here is If goldpharma sells legit drugs or fake ones? When I look for "tips" to find out if a pharmacy is good or not, it is recommended to avoid those that Do not ask for...
  3. legm82

There are several things that looks a bit suspicios, for example they do not give any phone contact number, any question is solved by email only. Another is that their prices are sometimes very low, too low to be true, some people say that is because in Europe some medicines are subsiaded...
  4. legm82

Good Afternoon. I have recently bought a prescription drug from the internet, in Goldpharma.com , and I would like to know if anybody has experiences with this online pharmacy, do they sell real medicine or they are fake drugs? Thanks in advance for your replies and feedback.