• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Dr Bieger and Dr Mikovits discuss treating ME patients with Rituximab

I'm interested in this as I was diagnosed immune deficient in 2012 which probably accounts for most of my infective symptoms and debility and not ME/CFS - but I am keeping an open mind and I'm interested in Rituximab et al. I have IgG subgroup 1 & 3 deficiencies along with inability to make...
  2. J

Article: XMRV In the Balance- A Tale of Two Conferences

Uk mrc Hi Bob, At a recent UK conference Prof Stephen Holgate admitted that peer review at the MRC had been "inappropriate" in the past...... He has woken up and hopefully researchers will not be put off applying to the MRC for funding....... A new peer review system is in place now with...
  3. J

Article: An Altered Reality for ME/CFS: Dr. Mikovits Breaks the News on the Alter Pap

Hi Cort, I got the following reply from PNAS last week so hopefully soon............! :Retro smile: BW Joan ----- Original Message ----- From: Salsbury, Daniel To: 'joan.crawford@virgin.net' Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:10 PM Subject: FW: NIH/FDA paper on XMRV in CFS...