• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

I strongly need help!

Have you been tested for Pyroluria?
  2. M

Muscles Tightness with Supplements, Tissue Salts, Mastic Gum

The h pylori use the B12 and the damage it does also inhibits the uptake of B12 heres a few links, I have h pylori and low B12 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12485119, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12485119, http://www.jidc.org/index.php/journal/article/view/19745500 its...
  3. M

Muscles Tightness with Supplements, Tissue Salts, Mastic Gum

Do you take B12? as h pylori is a great user of it, and could be the reason behind the muscle stiffness
  4. M

Mending adrenal glands - rising cortisol and feeling DRASTICALLY improved

Whats peoples thoughts on progesterone and high cortisol? Can it cause high cortisol or does it bring it down? My cortisol is high in the am,but it feels like its high all the time as I cant switch off, I am getting tested for cushings and doing a saliva test next week but I have been using...
  5. M

Potassium Citrate vs Chloride?

I am hoping taking potassium might help with these head pains. Along with tight shoulder/trap/upper back muscles, mild constipation, anxiety, palpitations, frequent thirst, etc. I have exactly the same things, while I have tentavely take potassium, Im to scared to take too much, The muscle...
  6. M

Identifying Low Potassium Symptoms

I know this is an old thread but can low potassium cause painfull muscles in the shoulders an neck area? I have had muscle weakness, shaking, fast heart rate,anxiety cant think straight,I feel thirsty, I was also getting bad cramping at night when I moved but these seemed to have stopped with...
  7. M

Is B12 a miracle worker or not?

I have doubled my potassium and I have ordered some now powder as well, I feel sooo much better now and last night I had no horrific cramps waking me up! I have ordered some methylfolate and am looking at b complex I have come across pure encapsulations b complex plus or the one with added...
  8. M

Thanks so much for all your replies! I was ready to stop my B12, when I have these episodes I also have a horrible angry mood, which is upsetting to me as I'm not usually like that, after having such life changing positive affects this was devastating, its so hard to know what to do when I have...
  9. M

Thanks Fredd for your reply, what do you mean by " You can have too much while you are having low potassium"? My tablets are 99mg. I also feel incredibly cold right now even tho its quite hot outside, should I stop the B12? I do wish we could trade in our bodies when they go hay wire!
  10. M

Hello, I have been on here reading and reading and reading!, I have found this to be the best place for anything B12 as I have just started on mythly b12. I will tell you a shortened version of what I have gone through. Started about 3 to 4 years ago, just small things like hormones...