• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 2

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

methylfolate? never heard of it... interesting. did the methylfolate come with anything?
  2. 2

Hey everyone. I've been actively updating about my health issues related to K2, Vitamin D, and bone health on the previously linked blog. I also posted there some videos that I am now recording to visually and verbally document my bone size and health. Doing this partly so my docs will stop...
  3. 2

Cool, thanks for the info. Did you try this one and how did it work for you? Thanks. My mom was taking 45mcg MK-7 + 2000-4000IU D. It sounds like the MK-7 built up in her body over time. At first this ratio worked for her, but then it leveled out. She found that increasing her Vitamin D but not...
  4. 2

Yeah, I agree with you. I probably should be avoiding K2 still, but I keep reading all these good things about it and wishing they would apply to me, but I seem to be screwed. Every time I eat significant amounts of calcium I get itchy. And I start to have slight vision problems, like you. The...
  5. 2

omg, people... I have searched a million pages and cannot for the life of me come close to figuring out what is the ideal ratio for K2 to D3. Virtually no one mentioned what ratios they took. all I know is someone here took 15mg MK-4 with 4000IU D3 and felt very fatigued. And someone else here...