• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

I need help. Nyc/new Jersey area

Hi @frozenborderline - I was wondering if you had any success in the north jersey area finding a doctor that does not think you are crazy ....
  2. S

Long term antibiotic use for acne (minocycline/tetracycline)

I had access to copious amounts of tetracycline and took it for most of my teenage years and early adulthood in the 1970s-80s. Also had many ear infections and more recently sinus infections which i've treated with antibiotics. my CFS has been getting much much worse over the last few years...
  3. S

Strep Throat triggers identical CFS impairments

Sorry for the delayed post. It's been an awful few weeks. I'm not sure if this is the case with most of the readers, but whenever I get ill (bacteria/virus) with something that most people find inconvenient, it hits me like a ton of bricks. This may be due to chronic sinusitis but the bottom...
  4. S

Strep Throat triggers identical CFS impairments

Forgive me if there is a better subforum, i'm just getting a handle on PR. I've had CFS for many years now, diagnosed by 5 drs in the last 3 years and been deteriorating rapidly. The "episodes" are more sever, longer duration and more frequent. I recently got a sore throat and was diagnosed...