• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

Hi 24MK4, Two questions for you: Have you ever taken the acne medication Accutane? Did you ever try eating natto, and if so, did it have the same effect as taking MK7, or was eating the whole food different? Thanks!
  2. T

Hi, thanks for the message. What kind of eye problems did you have? Did they get better with time?
  3. T

Okay, dude. This K2 is scary stuff. Many people seem to be fine with a ton of it (especially MK4), and for other people (like me), it seems to give them dangerously high blood pressure, palpitations, and all kinds of problems. I'm pretty sure it caused me to develop retinal holes. What's the...
  4. T

I have had very strong, strange effects from both MK-7 and MK-4, which I'm struggling to understand. I first tried a tiny dose of MK-7 and it made me feel great, but hyper and unable to sleep. Then I switched to a tiny (I mean, like 10 mcg) dose of MK-4, and it had the same positive effects, but...