• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dennis The Menace

What type of vacation or break do you still manage to do?

I have found that the only type of holiday I am really able to do now (and the only one on which my wife truly relaxes knowing I'm ok) is a cruise. Having had ME/CFS for 12/13 years, I think it's the perfect break for many people with our illness - for example ; - a cruise allows travel to...
  2. Dennis The Menace

Lyrica & Savella

Thanks all, I really appreciate you taking the time to post in such detail -it certainly means that I'm in for an interesting discussion with my GP. I can see that the other drugs mentioned are, but does anyone know if Lyrica is licensed in the UK for use with ME?
  3. Dennis The Menace

Lyrica & Savella

Hi I'm a long timer lurker/first time poster just wondering if anyone has had any experience of these drugs? I am currently suffering bad muscle and joint pain that is as worse as I have experienced in over 12 years of having ME. I find that prescription drugs rarely seem to help much so I...