• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Amusante

DR SARAH MYHIILL WINS!!

Just go to http://www.supportdrmyhill.co.uk/, then click on the link in the upper left corner that says "Determination of the IOP." That will download the PDF of the letter. ... And it's fabulous to read. This is wonderful news!
  2. Amusante

Article: Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

StarryEyes, thank you! What an enormous accomplishment. This is so moving. And the song is wonderful.
  3. Amusante

WPI USA XMRV testing/study--IT HAS STARTED

Bigmama, The testing *is* free to study participants. New Zealand, too, I believe.
  4. Amusante

WPI USA XMRV testing/study--IT HAS STARTED

I'm so glad some of you are getting smiles from the pix Rrrr posted. I almost never post here -- except for my very rare appearances in blue shower caps or visiting blood labs. :) But you all are so great, and so brave! On the way to the lab yesterday, Rrrr and I were the yin and yang of...