• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Sauna

Mostly used as a regular systemic body detoxification method, infrared saunas efficiently penetrate the skin with their infrared energy waves to promote perspiration, thus speeding the elimination of toxic waste from the body. Infrared sauna detox is the most popular reason why people are using...
  2. D

When Science Makes Me Sad: "Food-Allergy Fears Drive Overly Restrictive Diets"

Thanks Diesel! Many people think they have a food allergy, but in fact they have food intolerance. Food intolerance is common. It can cause some of the same symptoms as a mild food allergy, like an upset stomach. But food intolerance does not cause an allergic reaction. Food intolerance can...
  3. D

Infrared Saunas

Oh..Thats great. I am now thinking if Im going to buy wooden box or the portable one because I heard of some pros and cons of portable sauna.
  4. D

Infrared Saunas

These days’ people become more and more aware about the health and beauty of the human body. As the skin is the largest organ of the body and a major eliminative channel it’s a pity but in most people, it is inactive, congested and toxic. For example such factors as sun exposure, use of...
  5. D

Infrared Saunas

I want portable sauna too. It's simply because I don’t have enough budget and space for my house but it is a great investment for two reasons – it offers numerous healing properties and the fact that is portable means it is easy to take with you if you travel often or own more than one home for...