• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. benenota

Pix/reports from the #Missing Millions protests today

they are supporting the truth.
  2. benenota

Does anyone know of a CF/ME support group in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Please, please, please, anyone in the SF Bay Area, join us at the protest. I know we are all sick and it is really hard to get there, but we must let HHS know we are out there, and will not stand for the neglect any longer. Many of us organizers have been using all our spoons every day for...
  3. benenota

Any chance u can join us at the protest? SF Federal Building, 90 7th Street, May 25 12 noon. We MUST take advantage of the momentum we have going. Thanks, jane Pannell
  4. benenota

I would love to have this in SF! But I am helping to organize the May 25 protest here in SF and cannot do one other thing besides that right now. Any chance u can come to the protest? May 25 12 noon SF Federal Building 90 Seventh Street, near Mission Street. Thanks, Jane Pannell
  5. benenota

NIH awards total of $1.3m to Lipkin, Klimas, Hanson

I agree with thanking the grant applicants. NIH, maybe... this is absolutely the least they can do, and we need to ask for more.