• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. bambola

Would you please help me to interpret my 23andMe results?

Thank you both! I have ordered some lithium orotate. Also in my last blood work from June, long before I started any supps, my serum B12 was a bit elevated - 548 pmol/l (141-489) but the situation inside cells would be probably completely different. As the article says, lithium should induce...
  2. bambola

Yes, H.pylori is something as lovely as borrelia, I still have borderline IgA and IgG antibodies according to the last tests, but the antibody testing is pretty useless anyway. I definitely had some parasites as well and might still have, but the antiparasitic meds are pretty toxic and don´t...
  3. bambola

Thank you, Valentijn. Don´t you please have any suggestions of supplements for balancing mood which I could take with my MAO A and COMT status? I think I read that Yasko recommends mucuna pruriens for the dopamine and also says that gingko biloba may increase dopamine uptake...Or maybe trying to...
  4. bambola

Hi Caledonia, thank you so much for your time and suggestions, I really appreciate them. I watched the videos in your signature (super done) and read the 4R Gut Rebuilding Program - I have already excluded all the problematic foods (according to the tests I´m intolerant to soy, casein, so no...
  5. bambola

Hi all, I´m new to this board, have had chronic health problems for the last 12 + years and have been treating Lyme disease and co-infections with various antibiotic combinations for the last 3 years with not much success. Couple of weeks ago I discovered genetic testing, ordered the 23andme...