• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jepps

Is There a Connection Between Gut Microbiome Dysbiosis Occurring in COVID-19 Patients and Post-COVID-19 Symptoms?

Interestingly my microbiome test (Thrive) after Covid-19-infection showed the best test, I ever had. I make microbiome tests since 2014 every three months (previous Ubiome, now Thrive). Each test shows very low bifidobacteria within a range of 0,01 - 1% (I have FUT2 homozygot, maybe this is...
  2. jepps

Game-Changing "Leaky Gut" Treatment (Larazotide Acetate) will soon be available

A very effective treatment for iron deficiency for me was the natural peptide bonomarlot (bone marrow peptide). Iron supplements or iron infusions were not very effective. Before taking bonomarlot I had ferritine levels of 10 - 15. Since taking bonomarlot (one capsule every second day since two...
  3. jepps

Had my first COVID vaccine January 18th

Thanks Sushi, very interesting.
  4. jepps

Had my first COVID vaccine January 18th

Hi Sushi, thanks for posting this, Would you have a link for Nancy Klimas´s suggestions for preparation?
  5. jepps

Game-Changing "Leaky Gut" Treatment (Larazotide Acetate) will soon be available

Hi @mitoMAN, do you have a source for buying larazotide acetate? .
  6. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

This is a description how to inject yourself https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-tb-500/ The first time it costs a little effort, but then one familiarizes with it. Injecting BPC-157 is very helpful for local injury or inflammation (maybe joints or...
  7. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

I would rather take Thymalin than thymic protein A. Thymic protein A are thymus proteins, but thymosin alpha 1, or thymosin beta 4 or thymalin are specific peptides with specific functions. Thymalin is most similar to thymosin alpha 1 (regarding inflammation), thymic peptide have to be...
  8. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Thanks! The only website, I found that delievers to Austria, claims € 200,-- for 1 mg thymosin alpha 1.
  9. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Hi junkcrap, did you take Thymalin up to now? I´m yet now searching to buy thymosin alpha 1 in Europe, it´s very difficult (without receipt), and there is no chance to find a physician that works with peptide. As far as I read thymosin-alpha-1 activates IDO, and this causes the immunmodulatory...
  10. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Thanks, confetti, for your answer. I also take serveral natural and synthetic peptides, and I´m satisfied. But it sounds like the thymosin alpha 1 is the most interesting for inflammation. I have a friend who is very sick, and nothing helped. I would hope, that thymosin alpha 1 is a chance...
  11. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Thanks, confetti, for posting! Do you buy it online or with prescription? Sadly it´s hard to find an online-seller without prescription for EU. UK-peptides sells BPC and other peptides, but no Thyson Alpha 1.
  12. jepps

uBiome results

This is, what the result shows: the number of the IECs (intestinal epithelial cells)
  13. jepps

uBiome results

I did the test on 30.8.18, and I received the result now. I would ask again on your place, if everything is okay with your sample! If not, they send new kit. Regarding the viruses: the problem with "over the counter" stool tests ist, that they only show the microbes of the stool. But much more...
  14. jepps

uBiome results

I´ve received the result of the Ubiome explorer plus. Not the viruses we know as pathogenic like EBV and enteroviruses etc., but type of bacteriophages. An actual statement about such tests and bacteriophages is here...
  15. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Thanks junkcrap!
  16. jepps

Thymosin Alpha 1

Hi junkcrap, thank you for your infos. Would you know where to buy Thymosin Alpha-1 in Europe?
  17. jepps

uBiome results

Thanks for posting this, I hope, my kit also comes soon.
  18. jepps

Has anyone read "The Medical Medium"

There are several researches, that show the deep connection between strep and candida. Together, strep and candida form deep biofilms, that make candida virulent. http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/the-undetectable-infection.26770/page-20#post-515620...
  19. jepps

uBiome results

Hi vaer, I did not yet receive the kit for the Explorer Plus. I contacted Ubiome, and they answered, the kit will be sent in spring (whatever spring means:))
  20. jepps

uBiome results

Yes, nobody tests the microbiome or the toxins in the brain or in the nervs, where they produce probably more problems as in the gut. Maybe not the viruses make the damage, but more the places in the brain or nervs (f.ex. nerv roots) where they live. But I am curious, what Ubiome tells about...
  21. jepps

uBiome results

No, but I ordered the test, and I could post the result. Best regards, jepps:)
  22. jepps

uBiome results

A new Ubiome test "Explorer Plus - Ubiome"...
  23. jepps

Oral Probiotics to Clear Your Head!

In this study Lactobacillus rhamnosus JB-1 worked for the brain. A tiny dosage penicillin in mice was enough to affect the mouse brains, to alter blood-brain barrier and cytokines in the frontal cortex, and the mouse behaviour. These changes were reversed by L. rhamnosus JB-1. It may be not so...
  24. jepps

uBiome results

The same for me. Four years ago I could only tolerate bone broth, meat, fish and a few vegetables. I started 2014 with the several prebiotic supplements, RS and probiotics. Today I am able to tolerate almost everything. I take high dosages of these supplements, and hold on. Bifidobacteria and...
  25. jepps

Lithium Orotate

Yes, and there is an actual study, that says, that lithium protects the brain, and could be a key against dementia: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319102.php
  26. jepps

PROBIOTIC?

Pichia is the antagonist of opportunistic fungi: Pichia is the friendly yeast of the saccharomyces family. Saccharomyces boulardii or saccharomyces cerevisiae are members of this family and antagonists.
  27. jepps

Dr Jack Kruse's explanation of what CFS is

Maybe it´s not only the sun, that keeps us healthier in an outside environment - as long as the environment is natural, not full with pesticides. If we are outside, we live with more microbes than inside in our clean houses. We are more in contact with nature outside, that keeps us healthy.
  28. jepps

Full recovery- is it possible???

After a viral infection I was sick from 2010 to 2015. Methylation, supplements, treating the gut, treating the candida, a healthy diet and bioresonance were the key for me. Blood irridiation also helped, as well as treating a root canal infection. Today I have a social life, exercise every day...
  29. jepps

Dr Jack Kruse's explanation of what CFS is

Living in fresh air also means living with many living microbes, not in the realtively sterile atmosphere of a cleaned room. So fresh air supports healthy microbes. Maybe the sunlight is some form of mild bioelectricity: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170526084555.htm so it...
  30. jepps

Poll: what's your pattern of muscle weakness?

Viral infection effects muscle health: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-06-viral-infections-decrease-muscle-health.html