• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Shopping across the pond.

I've bought it from Amazon before, but it has disappeared off their site and i couldnt find anyone else selling it. I didnt think the e-vitamins order was ever going to turn up, so in the end i ordered more from Germany, this only took about a week but it was much dearer (50 euros incl postage)...
  2. B

Shopping across the pond.

I bought Pure Encapsulations B complex from them as i-herb say they can no longer ship it to the UK?? It cost £20 but i didnt have to pay any import tax or customs charge. BUT it took over 2 weeks to arrive, it seemed to sit in italian customs for about a week.
  3. B

Lyme Diagnosis

hi @@yabeeb I hope that you get some improvement from his treatment. If you take his letter and copies of the tests that you have had done it may be possible to get your GP to prescribe the anti-biotics for you, ours did, but it sounds as though you are getting diff AB's. But it will depend...
  4. B

IV Treatment with KDM for Lyme and can it be done on the NHS

As my daughter is an adult she will be making her own treatment choices, I'm just trying to help her find out what her options are. We had already thought about the implications of IV treatment at home, but actually there are also serious considerations for having it done in Brussels, not least...
  5. B

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. We have talked to KDM now and he wants to treat the mycoplasma infection first. I thought he would have decided the treatment plan before our conversation so that we could have had a more useful discussion, but unfortunately he hadn't so I still don't know...
  6. B

My daughter has just had the results of her blood tests back from Brussels and it looks as though she will get a diagnosis of Lyme with a few other problems, we have an appt with KDM coming up soon to discuss so I'm just trying to weigh up our options beforehand .Reading other people's...
  7. B

Methylation causing flushed face

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard of this condition before. She certainly has a lot of the symptoms in some of the categories. so I will try increasing her zinc and getting some P5P as a start. from what i read this condition isn't accepted by the mainstream medical world so Im guessing it...
  8. B

Thanks for the info, I had ruled out Niacin as the culprit as the Pure encapsulations B complex contains Niacinamide which I read doesn't cause flushing.However, after doing further research it turns out that "in about 1 percent of the subjects in whom it will cause a very unpleasant flush, and...
  9. B

Can anyone suggest what might be causing my daughter to have a very flushed complexion, which becomes very red in the sun despite the use of sun block (she isn’t taking any niacin). She has been on the methylation protocol for about 5 months now, and is making improvements although we keep...
  10. B

Help with Methylation

Hi, I have been trying to help my 23 year old daughter (CFS for 6 months now) start on Fredd's methylation programme but I'm looking for some advice as it's not going so well. We started off with the B-complex plus for 4 days Then we added 1 Enzymatic Therapy B12 (1mg) for four days Then we...