• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Help a lost soul with MTHFR issues in the UK?

Oh, very interesting, thanks! I'm not a fan of FB but will make a point of seeing where she's going to be. I bet it's London though. I've just had a look on i-herb - is it this one you get? http://uk.iherb.com/Thorne-Research-B-Complex-12-60-Veggie-Caps/18126 You are right - it works out a lot...
  2. M

I bought Pure Bio (Pure Encapsulations?) capsules - 1000 mcg of adenosylcobalamin and nothing else in them. Wasn't quite sure whether to get them or a liquid version from another company, but that was all I could find.
  3. M

Thank you, kind people. I've ordered the L-Carnitine Fumerate (and some adenoB12). Otherwise, I'll use trial and error to find out what works for me. Today I tried upping the folate quantity, but felt worse than ever (but had already taken the usual high Methyl B12 does before I'd read these...
  4. M

I am compound heterozygous for MTHFR, and have been doing the best I can to figure things out for myself; I have been unable to find any kind of practitioner near to where I live (the wilds of Yorkshire in England) who has any clue whatsoever about methylation issues. I'm at the point where I...