• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. nofuture

Teasel Root - Experiences?

I have tried teasel root from a reputable ND. I felt it was weak. i tried it for 1 month. There was no sustained improvement.
  2. nofuture

New Lyme info from Stanford…possible treatment

Absolutely! Primarily nose lips ears lose their color. I have ordered a rife machine and It is making a world of difference in the sense that I can survive this. I tried just about everything to get through this. You mention genetics and I agree with you some of us while motivated in life have...
  3. nofuture

New Lyme info from Stanford…possible treatment

I have tried it for a couple weeks. While it did work slightly when I took it when I cam off the symptoms returned. I looked at this study. The concentration in the blood stream would have to equal around 400 times the dosage given in the instructions. At that dosage your liver will be damaged.
  4. nofuture

1.5 years after treating lyme and i think I have a relapse

Yes. That is right here : http://ijp-online.com/article.asp?issn=0253-7613;year=2004;volume=36;issue=3;spage=140;epage=147;aulast=Talegaonkar Summed up the effectiveness of the medicines I was taking increased drastically. I experimented with this method and it seemed to be helping in some...
  5. nofuture

I read some research about the brain blood barrier which explains that the reason people cannot get better from diseases because the diseases get inside it and conventional ways of taking medicine do not allow this to happen. In the nose there is tissue that can do this.I tried putting coconut...
  6. nofuture

UPDATE: I am making progres with the disease and I went to Dr. lerner to get lab work done. In the mean time I have tried other hollistic approaces to keep the disease from adapting. Now I am trying coconut oil. This made me feel better fairly quick. I was able to start running again. But the...
  7. nofuture

Thanks for the support! I was beginning to turn into a ghost with pale skin I could hardly do anything without sleeping. Iv antibiotics don't get the last traces of Lyme from my experience. I tested negative for lyme after the ivs and orals and i still got it again. I did some research and the...
  8. nofuture

Thanks man. Right now I am banking on two things working permanently. 1) Colloidal silver or 2) Cannabis oil. Its still too early to tell but the colloidal silver relieves me of all symptoms for about 6 hours. Then the symptoms start to slowly come back. Another thing i don't know is if it...
  9. nofuture

So far the progress made with the results RNA colloidal silver are undeniable. The energy i was depleted without all this time.. What i am curious is if this will be permanent and if yes how long it will take to demolish this persistent nasty disease?.
  10. nofuture

@ahmo I will look into it @soxfan i have taken this colloidal silver daily now and it is having a herx like reaction on me. It feels as if there is some kind of thunder inside my body. It is slightly helping with this problem. I agree with you that the antibiotics work but they do not cure...
  11. nofuture

@ahmo I am not sure what coffee enemas are? @Hanna No they did not they used a lab by lab corp. The two things that are working are Teasel wort root and now trying colloidal ionic silver by results rna...
  12. nofuture

Thanks. I have still yet to try the Japanese knot weed. Today I have received teasel and I can honestly say its making a HUGE difference so far. Teasel Root Tincture ~ Organic ~ 2 Oz
  13. nofuture

@duncan The Ecoli i have not thought about . If that is it how will it be cured? @Sushi The hydrogen peroxide seems wonderful for energy as i have tried it but i need a supplement to reduce the herx. Its too much too soon. @Alea Ishikawa It might be a good idea to rule out several...
  14. nofuture

You know I have been looking into the vitamin c therapy iv. I live in Michigan and do not know any facility that does administer it or if its covered by insurance. A veterinary doctor whos a friend of my dads says vitamin c iv can cure cancer. Its worth trying. I bought some hydrogen peroxide to...
  15. nofuture

I have an appointment with Dr. Lerner on the 17th and I will ask for him to test me for that co infection. Ill order some red root. I just got the book Healing Lyme and I now see that this co infection interferes with normal production of red blood cells. I would like to know by using the how...
  16. nofuture

Thanks for the support guys. I am following Stephen Buhner's protocol with Resveratrol 200 and Japanese knotweed. At the moment my spleen area feels like it is going to explode. There is so much discomfort in that are right under my left rib cage. The fatigue is overwhelming. I ordered some...
  17. nofuture

@Alea Ishikawa I was only on doxy for the oral part. I am trying some herbals like Resveratrol and Cat's claw. Its been a rough year for me. @Valentijn I looked at the research and it says that antibiotics only mimic the biofilm to develop which makes it harder to get rid of lyme.
  18. nofuture

Lyme Diagnosis

Just to save people who are undergoing treatment much grief and delay i want to say that Lyme can come back even after agressive treatment be careful.
  19. nofuture

I have been treated for lyme back in late 2012 all the way until march 2013. This was done by Dr. Martin Lerner of Beverly hills, Michigan. He used IV Antibiotics for 1.5 months until I could not tolerate them anymore and then around 3 months of oral antibiotics. I felt great! But the full 7...
  20. nofuture

Lyme disease update

@anniekim It is unfortunate. Those who have access like me took forever to find out treatment because the information is itheld from the public. Unfortunately this a specialization that not many doctors are aware of. For instance Lyme is not considered to be a threat in Michigan, yetIi got it...
  21. nofuture

Lyme disease update

@anniekim Yes. I believe you must keep seeing many doctors until you are cured. If you don't have insurance get one and tackle this problem right away. Life was meaningless for me before.
  22. nofuture

Lyme disease update

@Lala Sorry for the late reply. Dr Lerner uses Rocephin (Ceftriaxone sodium) Iv every 12 hours. You will get a take home kit along with weekly nurse visits to change the dressing on your arm. You also have to see him weekly to take blood work and monitor your progress. @anniekim I know the...
  23. nofuture

Lyme disease update

Hey guys, I'm seeing Dr. Lerner for my Lyme treatment. With 2 weeks of treatment I'm already feeling better. He said the viruses (ebv & cmv negative, hhv6 low) are not a big deal. I'm glad I am getting better and i want to tell those of you who are struggling like I have to not give up. I saw...
  24. nofuture

Currently ill on valtrex - thinking of switching to famvir.

Yeah. I read mixed reviews about IV antibiotics in terms of length of time it takes to recover, but its the only option at the moment. Hopefully I see improvement once I start them. I also saw a documentary on you-tube "Under our skin." It's very accurate about our medical community. If...
  25. nofuture

After 2 1/2 years of trying exercise over and over and fatigue becomes part of daily life you realize that its causing more harm than benefit. You are tired all the time after getting exercise You feel great working out, and are depressed the next day. I don't care anymore. I decided to drop it...
  26. nofuture

@Valentijn I am a male not a female. Yes I will have to stop exercise during the 1 month because I will get a PICC line. I will die if i don't.
  27. nofuture

Week 6 on famvir update: Energy 7/10: Towards the end of this week i ended my anti-vial treatment (bacterial not viral) Lyme treatment: - I came back from Dr. Lerners office. - I have Lyme disease and fungus infection -I am getting Itraconazole 2 daily for 1 week, then 4 daily second week...
  28. nofuture

I agree. I reached a stage where i am more aware of the things around me but at the same time lymph nodes and dizziness is becoming an issue. Definitely a hard couple of days dealing with these issues. This virus absolutely crashes me with any kind of physical excretion, weather its cardio or...
  29. nofuture

Week 5 on famvir update: Energy 8.5/10: This week I noticed some major changes. -My energy is better and more consistent -My cognitive function has improved - My irritability has decreased However, i'm getting some weird side effects as well. It feels like mononucleosis is occurring again. - I...
  30. nofuture

Yes. I started Famvir with a doctor's prescription. I take it on a daily basis and skip a dose if i get headaches. The biggest thing about this med is that it works very well, but sometimes if I miss a dose I will relapse. I'm not in the clear, i'm just managing. I was feeling really good when I...