• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Frustration and confusion

I fell from an upside down position, hit my head, cheek, neck and shoulder. I was more shocked than in pain and didn't pay much attention to my head as there was no bruising only slight dizziness and pain. I did really hurt my shoulder and neck, I had an mri done of the cervical spine...
  2. L

Hello Thank you for your replies. I forgot to say that prior to losing my smell I suffered with a horrible sinus infection probably about 6 weeks before. I then had a head injury at the end of May. August I gave up smoking in the hope that my smell would return which it did but all...
  3. L

Hello all, I have been suffering with symptoms for over a year now and drs are being reluctant to give or tell me anything that helps me. I will give you a brief run through of my difficulties. I am 35, I WAS a fitness instructor. In March 2012 I lost my sense of smell, I was given antibiotics...