• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jadeoboe

adding SAM-e and TMG

Ok Freddd I understand now....I have ordered some l-carnitine fumarate and Dibencoplex. I have tried many different sublinguals including the 5 star ones but only felt something from the nasal spray - I feel like this is really powerful, the day after starting it I experienced greater mental...
  2. jadeoboe

adding SAM-e and TMG

So are you saying Freddd that SAMe and TMG are not long-term solutions? I'm desperate to feel better - I have had moments of clarity and 10% improvement but these have only lasted a day or 2. Taking 6mg Metafolin and MethylMate B12 spray as well as P-5-P but seem to be feeling worse now, sort of...
  3. jadeoboe

adding SAM-e and TMG

Thanks Freddd - what is your opinion on dose of SAMe, do I stay at 400mg or increase after say 2 or 3 weeks if no effect?
  4. jadeoboe

adding SAM-e and TMG

Hi All I am going to try taking SAM-e and TMG to augment the methylation protocol to see what effect it has, I know Freddd has mentioned them before with SAM-e at a dose of 400mg - is this dose fixed or does anyone ever need more than that? I'm not sensitive to supplements and always need...
  5. jadeoboe

New here - methyl trap? Low B12? Please help!!

Thank you very much everyone for your kindness in offering your ideas, I will have a think what to do next....
  6. jadeoboe

Oh forgot to add, I also have really bad nausea which comes on after taking folate!
  7. jadeoboe

Hello everyone - this is my first post but I've learnt so much from all the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum which prompted me to self-treat...I suspect MTHFR but have not been tested, my symptoms started when I began the contraceptive pill 20 years ago and never went away even on...