• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

I have cut and pasted pages of your sites in cases you change them Participant's progress Below are the stories of patients who are using GcMAF. We're compiling this information right now. More to come. All patients who participate will have access to extended patient resources such as a...
  2. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Indeed Dps Mr Noakes post is so misleading..so misleading..a greater seller tho. Things that do not even match on his site He says that he is getting stunning results " Breast cancer with bone and lung metastasis Woman age 67. [blah blah]. She dropped it all to take just our GcMAF on its...
  3. F

GcMAF Poll

Perhaps it works for a few weeks only after which something is up-regulated that counter act the effect of GcMaf.. It seems to me that people are feeling better initially then revert to their initial state. This is a common symptom of resistance and research should be done to know how to...
  4. F

I really do not hope that a doctor is using BGLI Dr Steffan tested their product on behalf of Klinik St Georges and they did not find it potent.. that is a certainty. Not sure which one is used in De Meirleir but the single dose one sounds like the one to use or the Israeli one. I think it is...
  5. F

Hi Diesel, are you sure that they are doing the Nagalase at Redlab? this indeed is interesting and I am curious what value did they find for you (i.e. was it at all comparable to the yamamoto values..?) Thanks