• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Cognitive Fatigue only... while Physically Healthy. Anyone like me?

I also have clouded thinking and a sleepy feeling after mental exertion. I feel like I am almost in a dream or hungover and I don't feel sharp at all! Definitely a different feeling to the tiredness I felt when I was 100% well! However I don't get a tight achy feeling in my head after any mental...
  2. K

Thanks for your suggestion! :) I will definitely try supplementing with B3 and Tyrosine and let you know if it helps! I was also thinking maybe I have abnormal gut flora. Do you have a similar problem to me?
  3. K

Hi strophy, I have a very similar story to you. Like you, I am physically very healthy but I have this horrible persistent mental fatigue that never goes away :( I always have low energy and I sometimes feel as if I am in a dream like state. My mental fatigue started suddenly 2 years ago...