• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. joojee22

Vitamin C and B12

I am wondering if taking high amounts of the AdenB12 and MethylB12 causes you to deplete Vitamin C? (i have a bad cold) I thought maybe having high B12 might move the citric acid cycle to fast and thus deplete Vitamin C.. not sure?.. Thanks. J.
  2. joojee22

Ten Years of healing: No more congestive heart failure, FMS, CFS and minus 100 pounds

@Freddd Thank you for the inspiration.. there is hope.. Congratulations!! what a journey..
  3. joojee22

Does anyone take AdenoB12 / Dibencozide by Source Naturals or other brand?

I am taking Soure Naturals Dibencozide :) I am taking one in the morning, one at lunch and 3 after dinner. I take with Methyl B12. At first I took AdenB12 at night because it was making me a little sleepy but now it doesn't. I have been taking for 3 weeks now... hoping for some improvements...
  4. joojee22

famvir stronger then valtrex??

Delivery is not everything ..it is the only thing that matters with medication. Pharmaceutical companies know when they develop a medication that eventually they will go generic. Something still has to keep them a cut above the generic in order for them to sustain their Crazy! high prices.. and...
  5. joojee22

famvir stronger then valtrex??

I’d like to point out that Valaciclovir is not the same as Acyclovir, so a study that compares Famvir to acyclovir is not the same as comparing it to Valaciclovir. Also, it is well known that generic Valaciclovir does NOT work as well as brand. It is my understanding that Valtrex brand is far...
  6. joojee22

What pills/supplements do you take everyday?

triffid113 - thank you for the feedback, very much!! :) You gave me lots to think about.. You have a very intense schedule. answers: B3 will give me a migraine, (generally because of vasoconstriction, however I have been able to tolerate some recently). Carnosine, I forgot why I thought that was...
  7. joojee22

High Serum B12

Being new at this, but I thought they said that if B12 is not getting into the cells it is because you need L-Carnitine Fumerate and D-Ribose ??
  8. joojee22

Crap, so nobody is using the protocol, don't understand??.... maybe they are all well so they are not on the site anymore.. lol.. J.
  9. joojee22

Biopterin Supplement

dbkita or anyone - Since starting the protocol, my herniated disk in my neck is "Killing me" could this be from the methylfolate?? J.
  10. joojee22

going to try posting this here. I am wondering whether what I am doing is anywhere close to correct? I went down the Methylation Breakdown list and I had all the stages: angular cheilitis, deep tissue inflammation (Plantar Fasciitis), severe muscle aches and pain (all over), MCS, asthma...