• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

New kitchen tool makes my life easier

I take it apart and rinse it right after using. It is fairly easy when done that way. I imagine it would be hard if left until the food dried on it.:( That was the one thing I was concerned about. I have a Vita-Mix, and it is so easy to clean- Just fill with water and blend most of the time...
  2. M

New kitchen tool makes my life easier

I hope this is appropriate, but I recently bought a new BulletExpress, and it has changed my life. This isn't the original bullet machines that made lovely drinks in bottles you can carry with you. I never bought one of those becaue I have a Vita-Mix which is so much better. I am sure most of...
  3. M

Olive Leaf Extract

It looks interesting, especially since it isn't recommending a suplement, just using olove oil in cooking. mindwing http://mlburch.wordpress.com/