• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Can you help me with the dosage?

Hi Fredd, I was wondering which thread(s) and posts would be the best starting point to learn your protocol to figure out which supplements to take and when to take them. You have so many posts that it is impossible to read them all. What are your thoughts on using acetyl-L-carnitine instead...
  2. R

My Prof De Meirleir patient experience...

Hi Tony, Thanks for the reply. Every little piece of information helps in the quest to figure out how to recover from this devastating illness. Ross
  3. R

Thanks for the reply Tony, So I guess he does not reccomend any specific supplements like glutamine, etc., which help to " heal" the gut. Am I correct in asuming that he identifies the bacteria that need to be eliminated(antibiotics, etc.) and replenished (the probiotic good guys) , by testing...
  4. R

RE: "REBUILDING THE GIT" In his lectures Dr KDM speaks about the need to rebuild the GIT and how it can take a year or longer. I haven't seen any specific reference to this or to any supplements/pharmaceuticals used for this, from any of his patients who have posted on this thread. perhaps Tony...
  5. R

Butyrate reduces intestinal permeability

AOR used to have a butyrate enema, but I cannot find it on their website and I don't remember it's name. E-mail them and ask about it. They also carried a probiotic called Probio 3 which I found to be the best probiotic for me in synergistic combination with L sporogenes which they also carry...