• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Another newbie begging for help on 23andme results!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the run down. :) I've been researching the low sulfur diet idea and it's already sounding like no fun at all, so if that's based on a misreading of the research, that's awesome. Cause that sounded yuck. I'm happy to go look for the SUOX thing, cause I'm...
  2. M

Does anyone have any information on my question though? Which SNP's are important? How I can feel better? Etc? Thanks!
  3. M

Thanks! I appreciate the education very much. :)
  4. M

Thanks! Never heard of it. Now I have some reading to do while hoping to hear back from Experts Via Experience on my SNP's. :)
  5. M

I know CFS is Chronic Fatigue. I know FM is fibro. What's ME? I can't seem to make heads or tails of what that stands for? Thanks. :)
  6. M

Am I not in that forum? I thought I was...
  7. M

Hi, I'm Lia. I'm 33 and have spent my whole life with Fibro, CFS, bipolar disorder, ADD, Aspergers, IBS, a history of blood clots, and probably many many more things I'm not thinking of right now due to brain fog and sheer information overload. I can't ever remember being healthy. I can't...