• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Extremely Wired -- Please HELP!!

I do seem to get worse. It's weird, because liver is one of the most power packed nutrients in the world.
  2. R

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I didn't even know people responded until I seen my junk mail today. I have been tested for POTS a while back, and don't think it raised any flags. I've tried so many different diets (GAPS, SCD, PALEO, Food Elimination, Ray Peat, etc). Nothing has done good. I...
  3. R

So I have this problem that has completely taken over my life. I can no longer leave the house, I have to lay in bed all day long. I am desperate for help. From the second that I wake up and try to stand up, I get chronically faint, dizzy, but yet my body is severely wired. It's like a constant...
  4. R

Desperate for help:

I really wish I could find something to help with the severe fatigue, nervous jitters and foggy/dizziness feeling.
  5. R

Desperate for help:

Interesting you mentioned Procaine cause someone else mentioned that as well.
  6. R

Desperate for help:

Thanks for the reply: My B12 is normal, up in the 700 range. I also have had a thyroid workup, and only my Reverse T3 was bad. In any event, temps and pulse are consistently low, so I decided to try supplementing with T3 anyways (and NDT). I still take it, but have noticed no difference at all...
  7. R

Desperate for help:

Problems started when I was 13. Bad digestive issues. Bouts of diarrhea started occasionally, that moved into weekly urgency, that ultimately led to daily. I started mapping my routes due to digestive issues. I’ve always woken up tired and unrested. Digestive issues continued to get worse. 21...
  8. R

28 y/o, not well, looking for help

I have many CFS symptoms, plus many more. I'm not sure if this could be causing my issues, or just part of it. Could anyone please help and advise?