• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Article Why Is it so Hard to Learn New Things With ME/CFS?

brain inflammation cripples the mind in so many ways. it is a life long struggle when you get disease.
  2. P

Neuropathy is growing, need help

You may mean your over methylated not methyl trapped. I can't touch anything with methylation since I am over methylated already. look for non methylated vitamin B stuff.
  3. P

Blood Flow & ME/CFS

that could be wrong … it could be 100% absorbed conventional method causes massive damage inside bodies of the survivors so aftermath is devastating ... probably better for most to be dead. vitamin C keeps tissues healthy and likely no aftermath damage.
  4. P

Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

hepatopro is hood for people who are sensitive to choline. Since you thrive on choline no big deal. As far as soy, it is the antinutrient part of soy which is toxic. I avoid soy. As far as soy in supplement, it is nutrient part and extremely small amount. Without enough of this nutrient, you...
  5. P

Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Choline is critical for liver. The best choline supplement for liver is Life extension brand Hepatopro. The other therapeutic supplement that is good is UltraThistle or TUDCA. I have to avoid methylating supplements since I am overmethylated.
  6. P

Blood Flow & ME/CFS

blood flow, arteries and veins lumbrokinase (for serious blood clots), nattokinase (for milder blood clot), serrapeptase (for inflammation and dissolve dead tissue) diosmin or maybe mesoglycan for veins and hemorrhoids
  7. P

Flu & ME/CFS

You can Iikely avoid any flu or colds with beta glucan. Even a weak beta glucan like epicor works. Try taking Swanson Beta Right beta glucan (the best out there) on empty stomach in morning ideally.
  8. P

Fauci: The Bernie Madoff of Science and the HIV Ponzi Scheme that Concealed the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic

Hepatitis B vaccine was behind virtually all the AIDS death in the 1980s in US. The initial ground zero was the NYC Blood Center.
  9. P

BBC Radio 4 Today's Programme allows Prof Sharpe to publically attack ME patients again

The New World Order controls this planet. Seeing Sharpe given a platform to dispense disinformation is par course. The assault against the chronically ill continues. Make no mistake, there are other diseases where a war is being waged against and the sick punished.
  10. P

Thymus extract effect to immune?

I have taken thymus extract. It does work but very limited. If white blood cell low then take papaya leaf extract. Zinc has been shown to regenerate the thymus. For immune, take Swanson Beta Right beta glucan … it is the highest quality immune supplement on market Take upon waking up and then...
  11. P

Fired for being sick

This doesn't surprise me at all. In most cases, it is never a good idea to admit any weakness to any authority. Some people are fortunate and have understanding managers. A manager can appear nice on the outside but turn very dark if you expose weakness. Unless you have some inner sense that you...
  12. P

Low omega-3 index and polyunsaturated fatty acid status in patients with CFS/ME

what are you talking about Based on reviews on 19 studies with more than 68,000 people aged 60 and over, researchers said none of them found that high LDL was associated with heart disease or the risk of people dying earlier. The study, published in BMJ Open, added that 92% of those with...
  13. P

Low omega-3 index and polyunsaturated fatty acid status in patients with CFS/ME

Did you try Vesisorb DHA … it is water soluble … the DHA is the real active ingredient The higher the cholesterol the longer the life expectancy. Virtually every part of of cholesterol is goodness. If you want to die quicker, lower your cholesterol.
  14. P

I have reversed my kidney pain and glomerulonephritis

Oh I didn't know that ... I will next time
  15. P

Mary ... that seems like the way i'd go too ... i'd focus on dissolving possible scarring ... maybe do high dose serrapeptase over time and a little nattokinase to see what happens ... experiment
  16. P

Baking soda is another thing that is saving peoples kidneys. I see that as number one remedy for people in general. I did try the baking soda, water and formulas to no avail. I'm not using it at the moment. This may address calcium build up in kidneys. Are the acids causing calcium to build up...
  17. P

Anybody use oral Hyalauronic Acid ?

here is one of the best articles i have seen on vitamin c tissue sufficiency http://sunlightd.org/news72011.html
  18. P

I can only give my best guess I would add that I think serrapeptase is also important just to address scarring. It is only known supplement that does that. It is scarring that will impede healing so I kept taking this on and off the 3+ years. I think magnesium is important. The thing that...
  19. P

virtually any level of any tissue in the human body can't be objectively measured because doubt can be cast on anything used for measurement, any method used ... I believe it was NIH who made first claim of tissue saturation of vitamin C ... i couldn't say it was fraud unless it was the...
  20. P

My SSDI attorney, Aimee Dugas

Why not try to contact Aimee Dugas When your too much under the age of 50, applying for disability is made more difficult. Heck I got disease sometime under age 6. Some court ruling sometime in last 10 years or so has made filing for CFS much easier from what I understand. My think is to...
  21. P

Never told you to bother, you do what you want ... I was just discussing cost of liposomal C coming down in price liposomal C gets way more positive reviews from people than regular C ever got. Likely due to way less adverse side effects so therapy accessible to more people. Whatever feed...
  22. P

liposomal vitamin c $1 per gram seemed standard in past for most so was painful but there were a few that went lower in freshly made liquid ... $40 for 160 grams for 25 cents per gram sold by boardroom organics on amazon and had 4 month expiration ... if one needed large amounts and in an easy...
  23. P

liposomal C is very INEXPENSIVE ... around $20 for a 90 day supply at 1400mg daily high dose vitamin C ... it is not practical due to adverse side effects in most people ... it's why vitamin C use languished for a long time ... some people can take high doses ... just as bad, you think the...
  24. P

Walmart Greeter ... That is funny
  25. P

Lugol Iodine / High Dose Iodine Testing

we may be long dead by the time it is done in a scientific manner enough times use your intuition in evaluating reviews ... a persons intuition will likely be able to tap into information of the universe if they let it
  26. P

You can relax. I'm approving you for disability. Third thing was probably peasant.
  27. P

liposomals will be highly available in plasma ... I can't find the specific place I read it but here is this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/ 3.1.2. Bioavailability and Uptake Most tissues of the body respond to plasma availability of vitamin C and concentrations vary...
  28. P

Drinking baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) may treat autoimmune disease

Interesting. That may make sense. It may be that absorption becomes more difficult the more layers of skin it goes through. Kind of like a filter. For skin treatment, lower molecular weight has greater efficacy for skin treatments, Since our skin is our most important organ protecting us, it may...
  29. P

Existing is not Living. I need help!

Completely agree. What I have used genetics for is searching for possible clues on research for treating something when i am at a dead end on ideas. For $20, i use livewello user templates for various conditions.
  30. P

studies only go so far. it's about results ... what are the anecdotal reports saying ... from what i see they are overwhelmingly favorable it's like the studies saying GABA can't be absorbed but my own experience and other reports say otherwise ... we can put those studies in the waste basket...