• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. doggo

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, My husband Graham and I (David) have been together since 1974. In 1986 we both got moderate ME, while living in Cambridge, UK. Graham had to give up work soon after, but I was able to continue working as a software developer part time, working from home for a forgiving employer. Now...
  2. doggo

Unrelenting Cognitive/Mental Exhaustion

I have found 2 supplements which help to reduce brain fog. I take 2g per day of fish oil, and 150mg per day of CoQ10. These help me considerably, but will not suit everyone.
  3. doggo

Glands!

My main symptom of ME is a near constant feeling of never quite recovering from flu, in that I usually have a muzzy head and swollen glands in my neck. A few weeks ago I had a cold. As I was recovering I woke up one morning with a clear head, which is most unusual for me. This wonderful feeling...