• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. skyer

How much melatonin do you all take?

I think its mostly placebo i kept taking it and didn't notice effect at low dosages. I dont want to bother higher dosages and screw up my body.
  2. skyer

Remedy for a burning sore throat

Also there is this stuff you can get at the pharmacy to spray your throat and it numbs the pain. That and salt water is the only thing thats helped me.
  3. skyer

Cabergoline

A lot of bodybuilders take it for another reason but I haven't personally used it. But its supposed to be effective at it reducing prolactin effects.
  4. skyer

Started Synthroid today, Sept 1, 2013

Wow thats bizarre
  5. skyer

Modavigil Modafinil Provigil Source

Dont buy it from edandmore i heard their spier generic brand of modafinil is underdosed or fake
  6. skyer

Low-dose naltrexone (LDN) - how's it working for you?

Im sleeping good on 5 mg a day
  7. skyer

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Anyone order from http://www.24tablets.com ? seems like their prices are really good and they are the same company I think as those other sites you have listed