• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. taroki

Where to order complete Thyroid panel? For Hashimotos

I had my boyfriend recently take a small dose of lithium orotate (1.3mg approx) while on Dr. Amy Yasko's protocol. He was very fatigued for 2 days, slower metabolism (slower muscle regeneration as he does weight lifting) and gained weight and still has not lost it. I think it might have also...
  2. taroki

B Complex issues (irritability)

@Mr Christopher You likely have h.pylori with your digestive issues, reflux, etc. Have you tried Yasko's protocol? Also look into atlas subluxation and sphenobasilar joint dysfunction. I had the same issues since childhood and recently found out about those. Good luck!
  3. taroki

NUCCA Doctor

Thanks for your reply. Just wondering what symptoms improved after your visits? How does a craniosacral therapist differ from a NUCCA doctor or chiropractor? I have many symptoms all nervous system related. Besides Lyme Disease (and possibly bartonella?), I also had lower back injury...
  4. taroki

NUCCA Doctor

Not sure what it stands for but it's a type of chiropractic that focuses on the head and neck area to realign the spine.
  5. taroki

NUCCA Doctor

Anyone tried a NUCCA doctor? Was it helpful? Someone suggested it might help with my nervous system symptoms. Also wondering if these doctors can do upper cervical adjustments as a practitioner had recommended it for realigning the spine (which gets rid of many strange symptoms I heard).
  6. taroki

Does your Biopure Core KPU Mineral smell funny?

Just wondering for those of you who are using Biopure Core Minerals which Dr. Klinghardt recommends for KPU, do your capsules smell funny? Sort of like egg white? Just wondering if mine has gone bad. Bought it in January so it's only been 7 months or so. Also if you guys are on Dr. Amy...
  7. taroki

Sleep Has Been Destroyed! Pain: Sub Conscious? Anxiety?

Maybe you have Lyme or another pathogen which went into your spinal cord after the injury? I know my fibromyalgia and inflammation started after my low back injury. Turned out to be chronic Lyme and I had it my entire life.
  8. taroki

Homeopathic nosodes

My practitioner also recently recommended Professional Complementary Health Formulas. I was wondering what sort of improvements and die-off people notice when taking these vaccine detox nosodes? In particular Childhood Immunization drops (X 32). I am hoping it would reverse my immune system...
  9. taroki

Colloidal Silver?

I just ordered colloidal silver and it should be here next week. I am doing Nystatin powder (no sugar) right now for my intestinal candida and I think it is helping ... at least I can eat fats without feeling like wanting to vomit fungus. No huge die off yet. Only waking up with thirst and...
  10. taroki

Do my symptoms qualify?

The night time urination and water retention issues could be due to kidney stones. I had those same issues only just recently found out about them when my adjustable bed broke and went flat, then was forced to sleep flat for the first time in many months. Then after urinating a few times, my...
  11. taroki

glyconutrients-are they safe for lyme patients

My practioner recommended this, haven't bought it yet though. Why wouldn't it be safe for Lyme patients? Just curious.
  12. taroki

Lyme genes/Vaccine connection??

Thanks for the links also, I am interested in detoxing vaccinations since I think it will help with my current health issues. Still working on Dr. Yasko's protocol right now.
  13. taroki

Vaccination Detox and Homeopathic Nosodes

Anyone seen improvement with vaccination detox? If so what sort of improvements exactly? My practitioner made a protocol for me including the following homeopathic nosodes for vaccine detox : Be sure to store all homeopathics in a dark, cool place, such as the top shelf of a closet. The...
  14. taroki

Has anyone tried Hydrogen Peroxide and/or MMS?

Did hydrogen peroxide IV before and it didn't help at all. MMS did help with sleep and parasites. But I stopped and now I am doing proper methylation with Dr. Yasko's protocol starting at Step One and I am finally feeling better than ever.
  15. taroki

What is a good treatment for hemmorhoids?

I read that fecal transplants/poop pills might help. Anyone have improvement in their hemmorhoids after fecal transplant?
  16. taroki

Muscles Tightness with Supplements, Tissue Salts, Mastic Gum

Thanks! yeah, I realized last year I was severely low in B12 which is why after taking Methyl B12 some of my bipolar symptoms disappeared among other things! (rapid thoughts, rapid speech) So I supplemented with Methyl B12 and MethylFolate in B Complex quite a bit, but then those...
  17. taroki

hmmm ..... I had taken lots of Methyl B12 and Methylfolate last year before I properly supported methylation with Dr. Amy Yasko's step one supplements. So you think attacking the h pylori could have caused the sudden muscle stiffness due to lack of B12? How common is this?
  18. taroki

I have been taking the following lately and noticed a few days ago my jaw muscles got very tight, then arm muscles, then hand muscles, etc. Dr. Amy Yasko's step one supplements (except B Complex & VitaOrgan which were out of stock at the time) lithium orotate mastic gum (for the h.pylori)...
  19. taroki

BHMT, Transsulfuration, and Methionine Synthase Pathway

@ahmo Did you say butyrate helped you with sulfur/ammonia issue? I bought some BodyBio sodium butyrate a while back but never got around to trying it. I did try Miyarisan (clostridium butyricum) from Japan and it is helping with food sensitivities/leaky gut. I would love to get rid of the...
  20. taroki

What is K+? Is that potassium? I think he is ok on potassium since he eats a lot of bananas (and hair test shows potassium level is good). hmm ... I noticed my histamine allergies, sulphite/sulphur sensitivites, and sometimes ammonia symptoms (suicidal thoughts, fibromyalgia) all increase...
  21. taroki

bump .... Would DMG help get rid of the anxiety in someone who is +/+ for all 3 of BHMT-02, BHMT-04, BHMT-08? What else can help? My boyfriend started having a lot of anxiety after doing Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate. Phosphatidyl Serine and TMG doesn't do anything for him. I have just...
  22. taroki

Trying to heal my teenager - Celiac/CFS/Bipolar/MTHFR

rubydragon, that's wonderful what you are doing to help your daughter! I was diagnosed with Bipolar type II back in 2012 and that disappeared last year soon after starting Methyl B12 and Xymogen's Opticleanse GHI (cleanses gut, liver, etc). It was later that I found out I have Lyme disease and...
  23. taroki

Where to find SUOX on 23andme?

I'm wondering about this too. May be treating CBS and SUOX soon after fixing the gut. I see that I have CBS A360A +/- which is definitely expressing due to my increased sulphur/sulphite sensitivity ... but not sure if I need to pay for Yasko's test (around $500!) to see if I have SUOX as well...
  24. taroki

Family and Chronic Fatigue Doctors in Toronto, ON?

That sounds like muscle testing. Isn't it suppose to be quite effective? I remember reading about how Dr. Klinghardt uses it (Dr. Klinghardt is the leading doctor in treating Lyme/Mercury and I found all his information quite accurate and useful).
  25. taroki

Sulphur Sensitivity and Fibromyalgia Getting Worse With Detox!

Hi guys, my bad bacteria overgrowth hasn't improved and I haven't had a bowel movement for 3 days now. Things really went downhill ever since those colonics which wiped out my good bacteria. Probiotics don't work, VSL#3 on the second day gave me burning in the gut and seemed to make things...
  26. taroki

Can anyone recommend a good sulphite detector? (for detecting amount of sulphite in foods)
  27. taroki

I am worried .... food is going down really slowly now, burping all the time, and stool is probably still pale ... what is wrong with me? I'm scared as I am getting worse ... I think I must have a slow liver phase 1 detox ... is this why I am sensitive to all medication/supplements? If I take...
  28. taroki

Did a few coffee enemas today and took some milk thistle. Hopefully the pale stool thing improves. I also ordered some VSL#3 probiotics just now from their Canadian website. According to Klinghardt these are the best with 450 billion bacteria. Wonder why I didn't know about this earlier...
  29. taroki

What other things have you tried for the pale stools besides digestive enzymes? Have you tried castor oil pack? I will try that later today. Hold on ... my current diet doesn't have much fat in it. Maybe that's why. Does fish oil and primrose oil contain fat? I guess I should start eating...
  30. taroki

@brenda Very interesting about the pale stools and manganese ... I just purchased manganese recently (Natural Factors 25 mg Manganese HVP Chelate) and have only taken a few of them since .... I wonder how manganese could cause this? Could the dosage have been too high? I did not get pale...