• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

How to heal your endothelium….

hi, hoosierfans, who are you working with to treat coxsackie?
  2. A

Anti-purinergic therapy restores itaconate/IFNa (Dr. Phair's theory) and Dr. Prusty's proposed abnormalities in ME/CFS

I tried miyarsan a couple of times..and anything more than one pill caused terrible brain inflammation. Any thoughts?
  3. A

Ron Davis Update

I believe Enlis said I had a SNP associated with Immune deficiency 20
  4. A

Hom3ostasis by Dmitry Kats

how much naicin in total are you taking a day?
  5. A

Thoughts inducing PEM

Just getting to grips with gut bugs..imbalance ...whatever...like how high did you go with the herbal stuff? tnx
  6. A

ME/CFS,FM: Use of Anti-Platelets, Fibrinolytics, Anticoagulents, Vasodilators and Other Medicines/Supplements with Favorable Effects on Blood Vessels.

Forgive me if this is off topic.. but if we suspect high fibrinogen.. should we be avoid any lipid therapies like IV phosphatidyl choline until we have resolved the underlying hypercoagulation? thank you
  7. A

ME/CFS,FM: Use of Anti-Platelets, Fibrinolytics, Anticoagulents, Vasodilators and Other Medicines/Supplements with Favorable Effects on Blood Vessels.

Problem is most Cfs docs are ID docs, and isn't this stuff.. blood thinning outside their wheelhouse. are they gonna want to assume responsbiliity for this??
  8. A

very interested in Pretorius protocol. David Berg told me I had a big fibrinogen problem back in 2011.. high T/AT complexes on ISAC panel. Serious family history of strokes...so don't take this stuff lightly. @Aguirre-Chang .. do u have any leads on any physicians in the USA who would help...
  9. A

High Reverse T3 (Thyroid)

@pattismith..what are you doing to fix this? Greg JOnes would tell u u need iodine, selenium b2 to metabolise iron correctly.
  10. A

kynurenine pathway, social anxiety disorder

The peripheral kynurenine pathway is altered in SAD and preferentially directed towards KYNA synthesis. Additionally, kynurenine pathway activation, as evidenced by elevated KYN and KYN/TRYP ratio, is evident in SAD patients with a history of past suicide attempt. While no differences in...
  11. A

kynurenine pathway, social anxiety disorder

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0889159121005961
  12. A

Is Apheresis an effective treatment for Long Covid and ME?

Is HELP APHERESIS only available in europe?
  13. A

I had high T/AT complexes on ISAC panel. Hm.
  14. A

Martin..to be clear.....the implication here is that Amy Proal thinks HELP APHERESIS could be beneficial for ME/CFS patients?
  15. A

Potential Suramin Alternatives - Sytrinol and Kudzu (Anti Purinergic Therapy)

Isn't it odd your inflammation is still high after so many successful interventions for infections and toxins?
  16. A

Whole genome done - now what?

institutional as in academic?
  17. A

Whole genome done - now what?

this was a big rabbit hole for me with nothing to show for it.
  18. A

ONLINE TALK with Prof Ron Davis: Progress and Challenges for a ME/CFS Diagnostic

anybody else watch this and think :they're still in the weeds, there's nothing imminent here that could help?
  19. A

Dont know what to do next after lot of treatments - every opinion is welcome! CFS/Inflammation

@MartinK I have hesitated to do saisei mirei injectable GcMaf cos it's so potent...way more than the injectable GcMaf Dr De Meirleir gave patients. Love to hear your feedback if you try it.
  20. A

Dont know what to do next after lot of treatments - every opinion is welcome! CFS/Inflammation

I took a ton of mitosyngergy copper and zinc ....It has seemed to help.....Acumen said I had issues with SODase.....I really want to try Sisei Mirei GcMaf but it's very strong..compared to the GcMaf Professor De Meirleir used to sell
  21. A

NICOTINAMIDE MONONUCLEOTIDE - NMN

niacin has been a revelation...also NAD...... seems to have got my head back in the game. dosage all over the place.
  22. A

Dr Patterson on Long Haul Covid vs ME/CFS

yeah eric krauss on facebook
  23. A

THE STAGES OF METHYLATION AND HEALING

My liver at last began to release iron and ferritin is slowly dropping. so this is the holy grail right? so basically b vits copper iron lithium...is what got u there?
  24. A

7 Day NAD+ Infusions (Severe ME/CFS Recovery, Neurological / Mitochondrial / Genetic Repair) + POLL

anyone else notice derealization improve with NAD, and niacin plus melatonin?
  25. A

7 Day NAD+ Infusions (Severe ME/CFS Recovery, Neurological / Mitochondrial / Genetic Repair) + POLL

also...wonder if the aminos at same time help ...and if we should avoid trytophan in any amino formulation. Sigh. so many questions
  26. A

do CFS patients need to do the loading dose thing? several IVs in a row...?