• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Treating candida first!

I occasionally have a peice of chocolate which is 85% swiss, tastes revolting - good for zinc, but of course contains sugar. You don't need an expensive probiotic such as Dr Mercola's. You can just make your own yoghurt. Get some plain high fat yoghurt and then make your own using that as the...
  2. S

Treating candida first!

I would also suggest the love yoghurt for everyone. Even Dr Mercola says that the gut is the foundation of the rest of your body and it is the good bacteria in the yoghurt that kills the bad bacteria that causes candida and infections. Get some good herbal supplements too to kill any parasite...
  3. S

Treating candida first!

Candida is a complicated subject and many of the posts online are by companies trying to sell expensive cures. Treelac is an expensive cure, there are herbs out there that are just as good but much cheaper. But it does need research. It took me about six months to get to grips with understanding...