• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Methylation and cancer

Who do you suggest ? Ben lynch and Amy Yasko who ar known experts are not available to ask.
  2. R

Methylation and cancer

Can anyone tell me if taking supplements for the methylation protocol can cause a relapse in cancer, particularly non Hodgkin's lymphoma? I have read that there needs to be a balance between hyper and hypo methylation in cancer. I don't know how much this protocol can actually affect cancer.
  3. R

Comment by 'Remacg' in 'I Canceled Thanksgiving'

Just posted on your other thread. Don't give up, felt the same way all day. Just don't know how to manage this illness and still trying to live a life. There are so many like us out there, you are not alone in this. When I want to just give up I remember that there are others like me with...
  4. R

Comment by 'Remacg' in 'Such Morbid Thoughts'

Sounds like my life. Been sick since 89 or possibly before depending on definition. In a bad flare sounds similar with pots and heart issues for three years now. Flare and flu,lead to acute stress cardiomyopathy if that was a correct diagnosis since it should have resolved which it did not...
  5. R

Dr. Teitelbaum's Fibro & Fatigue Center Doctor Causes HEART ATTACK

I would like to know what kind of heart attack you had with no artery disease. Nov 28 2008 , i had a acute stress cardiomyopathy which is an attack but no blockage that resolves itself after a few weeks. My heart healed but I felt worse than I have ever felt in the 20 years i have had cfs...