• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Hip, since you have had the psychosis with the anxiety, why does your list for anxiety and psychosis not comprise the top supplements you mention in the beginning of this thread? (For example, vitamin c.) Thanks.
  2. D

In plain English, what are you saying? I just don't understand what you're saying. I would like to....
  3. D

How much chia oil would one use?
  4. D

What do those spoons measure in terms of milliliters or milligrams? I think a spoon would measure space, milliliters, not milligrams, if I remember correctly from school.
  5. D

Anyone, How do you use a capsule machine to get, let's say 175 mg. or whatever the amount you want to take of a substance, a specific amount (that will not be filled simply by filling a certain sized capsule) into the capsules? Thanks. Also, I'm taking clonazepam, Depakote, and risperdal, as...
  6. D

Hip, Anyone, Is grapeseed oil or primrose oil a good substitute for flaxseed oil? Would one take the same amount?
  7. D

I am also asking about how to get powder into a capsule because when traveling using a scale would be difficult and putting the powder into a capsule(s) and jsut taking the capsules would be much more convenient.
  8. D

Hip, What's the maximum NAG to take (daily)?
  9. D

Hip, How do you get the powder into a capsule from the scale (vitamin c. powder that I've mixed in water tasted horrible and I wonder how phosphatidylserine would taste in water)? And, how would you measure it out on a scale? What's your take on psychotherapy for generalized anxiety disorder...
  10. D

I don't think I have chronic fatigue syndrome, rather depression, and anxiety, and psychosis when not on medication.
  11. D

Hip, You write that people could try various combinations of the supplements that you mention. But, that could easily take painstaking years. Can't some supplements take at least a couple of weeks if not months to notice a difference? And, one doesn't know whether to wait a month or a week...
  12. D

Hip, would you recommend these supplements for anyone with anxiety or only those who have had your virus, whatever? What about magnesium citrate, kava kava, vitamin c., and other supplements listed on the internet?