• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Stem Cells

Thanks for the information. I'm not going to buy the stem enhance if it has contaminated blue green algae I have liked astragalus previously, I think I'll try it again.
  2. P

Stem Cells

Why can't we access our own stem cells if they harvest stem cells from fat? If the mesnchymal stem cells are harvested from the patient's own body fat, why can't the body just use those stem cells?:Retro confused:
  3. P

Stem Cells

Has anyone tried supplements that supposedly enhance stem cells? Do they work? I saw one from "stemtech" http://mrfire.stemtechbiz.com/Default_US_EN.aspx I have not tried it, but would like to hear what others think of such supps. Thanks
  4. P

Possible money-makers for chronics

Thanks so much for your help on internet affiliate marketing. It makes me wonder if we should have a special group for internet income for peoples with CFS,like a website or special forum section on this website.
  5. P

Peptide T for XMRV

Candace Pert on Peptide T and buyers club inactive peptide T problems Here's a link for an interview of Candace Pert on Peptide T. I noticed at the end of the article (from 2007) it said many Peptide T items were inactive...
  6. P

Peptide T for XMRV

I contacted Rapid Pharma, which someone said is associates with Dr. Candace Pert, their reply is below: RE: Peptide T availableMonday, March 8, 2010 12:55 AM From: "Laznicka Michael" <MLaznicka@rapidpharma.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "PWB" <palawoods@yahoo.com>Thank you for your email...
  7. P

Thanks for your help! Do you set up your own website, or use a blog and monitize the blog? Best wishes, PWB
  8. P

Peptide T for XMRV

I think we couid possibly form a buyers club for Peptide T and get it a reduced price. There may be an AIDS organization already with one.
  9. P

Hi Charityfundraiser, Do you have any more advice on how to make money with online affiliat marketing and Google Adwords? Thanks, PWB
  10. P

Hi Thanks for the info, do you recommend any particular dropshippers? Thanks PWB
  11. P

Lerner: Exercise and the Heart

I really like Tai Chi or Qigong. It is slow enough to be gentle, but does stretch and increase flexibility and circulation.
  12. P

Rife.

Rife and Hulda Clark Zapper Thanks everyone for your info. Is there a more affordable machine that works? $500 for a Rife is more than a lot of people can afford. Good health to all, PWB
  13. P

Cheney Turns Omega Fatty Acid Treatments on Its Head

carbons not cabons I made a typo, it should say "carbons" not "cabons".
  14. P

Glad to help!This is what was in the Body Bio (Dr. Kane) lab test results: "The use of sulfur supplementation such as MSM, garlic, N acetyl cysteine, methionine and sulfate endings on minerals would further suppress the serum chloride level or the sulfation metabolism due to low uric acid and...
  15. P

Teitelbaum ME/CFS/FM and Oprah

Teitelbaum talks Myself and others from a local CFS support group went to two of his talks. We were all unimpressed, and noted we had tried many of the methods he uses, without significant improvement. He seemed to be heavily interested in selling his dubious supplements. The ingredients...
  16. P

Body bio test Hello, I took the body bio lab tests in 2001. At that time I could, with difficulty, work full time. I had diabetes under control. Dr. Kane's Body Bio lab recommended low carbohydrate (below 18% or preferably below 15% of calories from carbohydrates) just from my lab tests...
  17. P

Kefir-D-Lactate

Kefir I heard Dr. Cheney recommends goat kefir. I don't know if he likes any particular brand, but unsweetened is healthier.
  18. P

Bodybio and Dr. Kane I took the Bodybio lipid tests and was impressed with Dr. Kane. I have CFS, and was found to be low in Omega 6. I was told to supplement with both Omega 6 and 3 fats in the form of flax oil and primrose oil, unrefined Safflower or Sunflower oil (hard to find unrefined)...
  19. P

Stem Cells

Doctor in Santa Clara Hi, Which doctor in Santa Clara? I'm thinking of going to that doctor if they are affiliated with Dr. Cheney. thanks,
  20. P

The Dr. Logan Gut Interview Part II

Diet and probiotics It basically sounds like a low carb hunter gatherer diet is what is best for CFS. From what I've been hearing, Dr. Cheney is saying cut out all sweetners (except maybe glucose if not diabetic) Avoid most fruit, especially sweeter ones (blueberries, blackberries, cherries...
  21. P

If H2S is the cause? Is Bismuth subsalicylate the treatment?

Aluminum and pepto bismol I'm interested in trying the pepto bismol, but I noticed aluminum in the product. Aluminum has been associated with Alzeheimers and neurological problems. Is there a more natural form of bismuth? thanks
  22. P

The H2S Test Poll Part I: ME/CFS Patients

Diet for H2S bacteria problem I've cut out cheese and fruit, and have noticed I do feel better, not cured. I've heard fiber also feeds the H2S bacteria. I'm not sure what to eat if I cut out fiber. It seems like after removing starches, cheese, fruit, and fiber all that's left is meat. Does...