• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Blood results in...

Hi, Thanks... Here are results. It's no doubt I have both these babies... and now according to more blood work potentially Lyme, although it said the results where 'indetermined' Epstein-Barr Viral Panel EBV-VCA, IGM < 10.0 (H) EBV-VCA, IGG 140.0 (H) EBV Nuclear Antigen, IgG...
  2. J

New.. Need help need to vent.

Found EBV antibodies currently at 140 (from last week) Now what.. :/ She doesn't know, for she says there is no real treatment.. But a great understanding lady, willing to help and listen. So if i bring attention somethings to her, I'm sure she'd be open
  3. J

Blood results in...

So finally after a crazy journey of doctors, one found positive antibodies for EBV. The numbers were 140 & 40. I don't know what is what but those are the numbers she gave me. No CURRENT infection, but antibodies definitely present. She says this may likely be the reasoning for my fatigue and...
  4. J

Tried the 3 doctors in my "area" (mazlen, enlander & levine) non of them accept Medicaid / United Health care. Oh well. Met with an internal medicine doctor Tuesday and she listened (thank God, somebody who is compassionate, and not chalking this up to Depression) She ran some deeper testing...
  5. J

@misfit who is the doctor you see? I emailed doctor Levine to see if she accepts my insurance (united healthcare community plan) from what I read enlander doesn't? Accept insurance? I have no money, that won't work LOL
  6. J

Wow. Thanks everybody! Well I know I need a proper Diagnosis, which of these groups of doctors will do that? And I actually emailed dr mazlen, he does accept my insurance. Will call monday. I have currently slept the weekend away.
  7. J

United states. New York. Specifically Long island Suffolk county.
  8. J

Thanks in advance. I will tell you off the bat this will be a long post, long overdue and necessary for me. I'm 28 years old, just moved back home with mom, and nearly incapacitated due to what I believe is CFS. (not professionally diagnosed, yet) This isn't new, for I have suffered from...