• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Mast cell activation syndrome is not what it seems

I have the most serious and painful case of MCAS I have seen. it can be deadly in my case in causing repeated anaphylactic shock and damage to the heart and brain and lungs and kidneys
  2. P

Best Safe Treatments for MCAS Mast cell activation syndrome

autoimmune diseases are horrible torture for me every day now. they do present also complexly like with gout and arthritis. one of my lupus panels was weakly positive
  3. P

Me/Cfs caused by low dopamine / dopamine dyshomeostasis?

it is not a good idea to experiment with dopamine 'drugs' well I have tried some things to regrow dopamine receptors. Maybe the damage to my brain neurons was too great or it didn't regrow the dopamine receptors. I still have severe muscle weakness, I can't remember faces or names and can't...
  4. P

Yeah I have tried the moringa powder a few times. I am also looking at histamines
  5. P

Me/Cfs caused by low dopamine / dopamine dyshomeostasis?

I suffer horribly from dopamine blockade and dopamine receptor problems and low dopamine after being punched, strangled, robbed, beaten, drugged, and sexually assaulted. dopamine is supposed to be very controversial because it can cause arrythmias at least at higher dosages
  6. P

I know they really screwed us if they gave us this group of rare autoimmune diseases for life called MCAS or other autoimmune diseases. But we must fight on and find treatments that are safe. I know that the other vaccine injured patients are also having shooting pains in the same places, the...
  7. P

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

don't probiotics cause infections? what could be the benefit from probiotics?
  8. P

Curcumin, caryophyllene, and the cannabinoid connection

The context of my question is that I am showing a complex lesion or cystic tumor in my kidney and of course there are risks with cbd thc dmso. So I am only looking at this from a cancer patient's perspective How about Full Extract Canna Oil or Rick Simpson Oil for cancer like kidney cancer...
  9. P

Curcumin, caryophyllene, and the cannabinoid connection

did dmso with the addition of cbd or thc or a terpene really cure our dispensary friend's cancer? how could it control or kill cancer cells? what was the exact combination of ingredients or chemicals that our friend used?? I seem to have an untreatable form of kidney cancer for which chemo and...
  10. P

Oxygen-Ozone Therapy is an Effective Therapy in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Results in 100 Patients

I'm horribly handicapped from strokes and this. What does ozone do exactly when injected? Isn't ozone a toxic chemical?
  11. P

Protein deficiency: possible root causes?

Do amino acids help brain injuries like my strokes?
  12. P

Whey protein powder to address ME/CFS metabolic issues being identified by researchers - which one?

I get inflammation and exhaustion and maybe trouble breathing or resting for a day or more even from non denatured whey protein. I don't know if that's a detox reaction and/or production of some inflammatory chemicals or increased glutathione they say the heat processing destroys these double...
  13. P

Everything You Ever Needed, Wanted, or Wished You Knew About Amino Acids, EAA’s and BCAA’s, Courtesy Of @PatJ

I get inflammation and exhaustion for a day or more even from non denatured whey protein. I don't know if that's a detox reaction and/or production of some inflammatory chemicals or increased glutathione are amino acids good for brain injuries?
  14. P

Transmitters are out of whack

What's the cheapest non denatured whey for brain injuries? How about iv amino acids with other vitamins?
  15. P

Severe brain symptoms and still declining

I survived several strokes and TBIs. I can provide you with an HBOT chamber if you contact me
  16. P

Severe brain symptoms and still declining

I had a good experience with hydrocortisone the first time. My asthma breathing problems were better and my whole body relaxed and I felt warmth in my feet. Maybe I had a vascular issue I'm not sure. it was really great being able to breathe and relax Now I have to deal with worsening asthma...
  17. P

Microglia LPS inflammatory cytokines and Pycnogenol

I have NAFLD and hemangioma and very impaired liver function. I've read resveratrol can help NAFLD and liver disease. does anyone have evidence that this is true?
  18. P

IV glutathione

Does Lipo vitamin c help brain function and energy a lot? I have read that vitamins A,C,E help to reuse and recycle glutathione and vitamin C may help asthma. What is the evidence for resveratrol and liver disease?
  19. P

Ampicillin increases GLT-1 expression

this crazy realized late ampicillin poison
  20. P

EPO for stroke/CVA to increase oxygenation?

I don't know what the risk/reward ratio would be for CVA, oxygen does help my hearing loss and deficits. Sometimes my O2 is around 82 80 at the ER when I put on the finger oximeter. I do feel really weak and exhausted all day and wake up handicapped with hearing loss and sever sleep apnea...
  21. P

glutathione--your favorite kind/brand?

Please I beg you for all the information on this. I am injecting veterinarian grade subcutaneous with smaller insulin needles but am not sure it is reaching my brain safely and being effective. I'm waiting for the butterfly IV needles in the mail. they compounding pharmacies I don't know if...
  22. P

Glutathione IV and Nebulized Therapy

what do you take IV glutathione for? I'm wondering what a safe dose of NAC is also. is 12g/day a good dose to go with or too much? I'm still getting these side effects, tiredness, grogginess, weakness, trouble thinking after taking NAC+glutathione. I hope it's removing the toxins from my body.
  23. P

IV glutathione

stimulating is this from liposomal glutathione only? I've never had an effect like this, what is it?
  24. P

glutathione--your favorite kind/brand?

I really need to know why the IV glutathione isnt effective anymore. I'm so exhausted it's difficul to finish my sentences and speak and brain damaged I've been injecting sc glutathione. I feel realy sore and in pain. I feel exhausted after 7g of NAC powder, this powder doesn't make me...
  25. P

is Partell's the best for IV glutathione or are there others? you can buy it IM but I couldn't get it in time I've heard there may be ways to recycle glutathione or antioxidants like with vitamin A,C,E and berries
  26. P

EPO for stroke/CVA to increase oxygenation?

is this really dangerous to inject EPO? doesn't it increase red blood cell counts so it thickens the blood and can cause strokes, CVAs?? does anyone know anything about EPO? does it increase oxygen to the brain and body? I suffered a stroke and am severely handicapped. I've heard there is...
  27. P

Nasal Glutathione?

don't the studies say that oral glutathione has really low absorption? I'm trying to nebulize it with combivent but it keeps clogging the nebulizer and I have to rinse out the parts in hot water. some people on here are saying liposomal has a good effect
  28. P

which dosage do you get, I've gotten 3000mg now for IV glutathione? does IV curcumin help a lot where do you buy that?