• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

X-Men Mutant Protocols: A1298C Homozygous

Just an update. My PDoc referred me to an endocrine MD after taking a testosterone reading. I am now on injections for low testosterone. I feel better during the day - fewer muscle aches - better mood. DHEA and Pregnenolone have been very low always and can only be taken to normal levels when...
  2. P

Critterina Thank you for this helpful response to me - a newbie. I have just made a donation to support this site and I will put future Amazon.com purchases through the Phoenix Rising link in Sasha’s July 19. Here are my answers to your questions: I did want to point out, though, that the...
  3. P

Desperately seeking a protocol for 1298 homozygous. Started myself on Methyl Folate months ago. I take Methyl Life 40 mg per day and Methyl Support which I find effective. Also Hydroxocobalamin approx 4 to 8 mg per day. I realize that these are high dosages but it takes this much for me to feel...