• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

emergency report from China

By the way, Hip has a great site about this chronic condition. It effects some more than others. I believe I have the same virus or condition that he does along with those in China.
  2. H

Look for the livedo reticularis along with the runny nose and cough.. they are the tell tale begining signs of this illness. Well first runny nose and cough, later come the livedo reticularis, then wrinkling of the skin, and loss of elasticity. Those are the mildest of the symptoms, however...
  3. H

I don't doubt Hanchuchu, the disease is here in the U.S. already. I have come down with a chronic sore throat at the end of last year. It eventually subsided after two months. However I have a chronic rhinitis and occassional dry cough. My skin has gotten wrinkling and advanced in aging. I...