• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

I think Earthing cured my dysautonomia/POTS

The one thing that needs to be pointed is that POTS is a syndrome not a disease per say. It's a collection of symptoms. There are many, many underlying causes for the symptoms each of us are experiencing - too many for anyone to list - from hypovolemia, to damage to the nerves, NET transporter...
  2. A

Do Antihistamines improve your OI?

if anything, benadryl lowers my blood pressure, haven't tried any other antihistamines
  3. A

Not trying to upset anyone but if you look at those pubmed articles you have quoted, they are written by the same people who sell the earthing products. Also, somehow the idea of having a metallic cable around my ankle tied to a metal rod stuck in the ground reminds me of how the slaves were...
  4. A

Ask2266, I'm having a hard time believing any of the so called benefits of "earthing" but if people are willing to spend some $ on magic bed sheets, I don't see why not. I just have a hard time believing this is a "cure" for anything. Are there benefits to the real "grounding" aka walking...