• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

You aren't going to believe this...Mycoplasma/Lo/XMRV

So I can only assume you haven't watched the video just yet...maybe too busy searching for links to post. After watching it...as a test...let's see if you're able to formulate your own sharp, skeptical and open-minded opinion. Lastly, do send me the seven pages of critical notes from your...
  2. M

You aren't going to believe this...Mycoplasma/Lo/XMRV

Watch this video...it's long...but worth it. It covers all the names and topics covered in this controversial thread. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/in-lies-we-trust/
  3. M

XMRV Advertising

Hope123 and Valentinelynx, I know what you're saying about FOCUS. I have e-mailed the person at Holtforf Medical Group that e-mailed me stating the negative XMRV result. I've sent them two e-mails since my post. I requested the information regarding the lab and methodology used to...
  4. M

XMRV Advertising

Holtorf Med Group Bad Experience I first started going to the Holtorf Medical Group just before the WPI discovered XMRV. At first glance, they seemed like they had all the answers; they certainly had all the supplements and meds. They did tons of blood work but did very little to...