• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

A brief thing about supplement brands

i have been trying to get this methylation thing right for quiet some time. it has mostly backfired. i started offf with jarrow methyl b12 and folate then moving on to thorne and now on solgar. NADA. everytime i will get this supreme potassium hunger with none of the good stuff. then i recently...
  2. R

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

this is really a good step. http://drbganimalpharm.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-cure-sibo-small-intestinal-bowel_18.html
  3. R

Colloidal Silver?

ok i will give it a shot
  4. R

Colloidal Silver?

any success with sf722?
  5. R

Symptoms By Deadlock Quartet and other nutrients

dude.. thanks a bunch...vertigo is pretty faint. and goes away shortly. only happens when i get up/lay down (changing postures essentially) balance is super fine for me. my only concern was that it started after adocbl. i take 30 mg zinc.... 1 gm fish oil. it starts 3-4 hours after adocbl...
  6. R

Symptoms By Deadlock Quartet and other nutrients

Fredd : thanks for this wonderful effort. i definitely see progress. i however have run into an issue which i will like to see if you can help with. I added all the basics, started with mthylcobalamin, L-folate all to good results. however as soon as i added adocbl, i immediately started having...