• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Mountain View Accommodations

Sorry for late post but I stayed at Country Inn Motel on El Camino Real ... $184 a night google maps tells me today. If you are driving - between CFS and unfamiliar surroundings and Bay traffic its a lot of stress. The above place has ample easy parking right next to rooms, motel is right on...
  2. B

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

Greetings. Going to Dr. Kaufman this November and looking forward to it very much. Question: I understand Dr. Kaufman will often send blood draw to Focus Labs for the deep-viral tests: HHV-6, CMV, Epstein Barr ... What is the approximate cash price of the above labs, said to be the most...
  3. B

Curious about connection between ME/CFS and Levaquin/FQ antibiotics?

Greetings. I had acute onset CFS in 1992. Never had any allergy or reaction to a drug before. No chronic medical problems other than the CFS, except for chronic bronchitis after a cold - which morphed into a lung-only-expressed dust allergy mid-1980s - took the shots for that and the...