• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

any news from the vaccine manufacturer?
  2. C

Is the staph vaccine out now? Anybody know? Also, any other new relevation, vaccine related or not, for us? o wise Hip
  3. C

Have you heard back from the manufacturer?
  4. C

Any update in vaccine info? either the vaxx your taking or new ones on the market. Taking anything new? lol
  5. C

Ordered two and signed up for "scheduled reshipping" for 15% off, but plan to cancel that in 6 days, possibly before the product even arrives. This med that breaks up staph biofilm and this new hyped up probiotic are going to be tested to see what happens. Might start autovaccining too.
  6. C

Has it been released for purchase somewhere? I thought my internet searching skills were good, but I just find the research articles related to "Sporevia" even at Kerry, but no links to a place to purchase it. Probiotics sound/look so exciting during my search today. Any other ones you recemmend?
  7. C

See this? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36290035/ Just like antabuse (starting low dose and then adding alpha lipoic acid for detox) was a game changer for lyme, could Dalbavancin help for antibiotic resistant staph? I was taking an old hard to find med for remyelination and it turns out...
  8. C

The money awarded doesnt matter if they dont want to find anything. Hospital/cancer treatment CEOs have said curing cancer is "not a successful a business model". I'm sure they'd appreciate the 1 billion though. Trillions have been spent on global cooling/global warming. now "climate change"...
  9. C

J Edgar Hoover created the term "conspiracy theorist" as a sort of slur about people who believed that there was an Italian mob. Obviously the "C.T.s" were right on that issue. It surprises me, with Americans health being so HORRIBLE now- plummeting hormones, overweight, spiking pyschiastric...
  10. C

Ukraine was quote by Bill Gates as the most corrupt country in the world. Although I hate, human hating Bill Gates, I think alot of ppl agree that Ukraine is a tough place to trust to be honest. Hip: Basically the Markoff protocol is boiling your urine and/or deep nasal wipe material, and then...
  11. C

Which drugs are effective against herpesviruses HSV, EBV, CMV, VZV, HHV6, HHV8?

expense mostly, and the benefits are at the higher doses and the benefits dont last. Nevermind lol. " Male Infertility Based on testicular toxicity in animal studies, TEMBEXA may irreversibly impair fertility in individuals of reproductive potential [see Use In Specific Populations and...
  12. C

You have put so much thought and learned so much about the vaccine topic. I respect that focus. What should I try to buy at this point? I know you said the original vaccine is no longer available. I have the money and mental energy to try it now. What are my options? You should try antabuse off...
  13. C

Which drugs are effective against herpesviruses HSV, EBV, CMV, VZV, HHV6, HHV8?

Directed to you in particular and others here...anyone find an online source for Brincidofovir (Tembexa). Or tried it personally? if so, what were the results? Famvir cured my night sweats 10+ years ago, and I did a much higher dose per day re-trial a year ago and had increased energy and...
  14. C

Ethyl 3-Hydroxyhexanoate (EHX) Is Antiviral For Coxsackievirus B In Vivo

Any permanent improvement on this EHX experiment for you, Hip?
  15. C

Any improvement noticed when you were able to inject?
  16. C

Did you try it again and what were the results plz? Hip the amazing, cure us all :)
  17. C

Extremely powerful brain/neuro herx after interferon type product

Taking isentress again legit gave me that feeling, like my skin was really hot. Even cut my hair shorter to reduce head heat. Slept ALOT as well, like overwhelming need to sleep. All these infections cause autoimmune reactions and disruption of the adrenals/thyroid
  18. C

Got up at 7:45am this morning, and going to sleep now at 10:50pm, seems much more normalized.
  19. C

Basically been having massive fever after I stopped interferon and Isentress, like my skin feels hot and I had to turn down my A/C 3 degrees at least, with a fan on my face, cut my hair shorter too. Libido seems to be staying up, but also during this herx been getting the fever that I mentioned...
  20. C

Update: found 2 left vials and ordered new ones from a different russian website. Got the spinal/brain/spinal Disk inflammation, same as before and then took EDTA suppository. Massive inflamation greatly decreased and then I went though my old meds and found Isentress and took two pills of that...
  21. C

It is this but I dont have bitcoin to pay them for it.
  22. C

Not aware of a fever but felt brain, spinal cord swelling from going too fast, very painful and couldnt do much but sit in bed. Obviously if its killing a brain/spinal cord infection, thats great, but a slower herx would be healthier and therefore I recemmended a lower dose.
  23. C

I'll check into these links and pharmacies. Continue to help me search plz.
  24. C

I got bitten by a tick decades ago and like most ppl got sicker from covid, even after I cleared it. Although Ive thought my symptoms were mostly bacterial (lyme disease) I have tried antivirals and antiparasites in the past, and alternative treatments. 1/4th of a pill of Antabuse, once a week...
  25. C

Arsenic Trioxide kills HIV - perhaps mecfs, too ?

https://www.1mg.com/otc/dr.-reckeweg-arsenic-album-dilution-3x-otc373011 3x dilution
  26. C

-Ya "potency" means more diluted, so I read 1m was "stronger" but that means MORE diluted. So less than 6x or 3c would more arsenic. -That said, I did have a strong positive reaction to the arsenic trioxide shot. Feel better, but took some alpha lipoic acid for apparent ear ringing afterward...
  27. C

What about a M solution like this: https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Arsenicum-album-1M-plts/dp/B0057ZEODC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=30EPN12N02GA8&keywords=arsenicum+album+1m&qid=1577948565&sprefix=arsenicum+album+%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-5 What would have the most arsenic?
  28. C

Getting Results, increased activity

-Anabuse started at 125mg 2x a week, (monday, thursday) found that you need to take 100mg alpha lipoic acid in the next two mornings to detox the med or severe herx after. This noticeably increased my activity levels. Its for lyme/babesia persistor cells. Worked up two 250mg 2x a week for four...