• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

CFS/EMF

Hi. I have issues with chronic fatigue but I feel mine may be connected to my ion channel disorder. Have you looked into your genetics at all and specifically ion channel mutations? Calcium channel mutations can affect muscles. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15368378.2013.844706
  2. K

Respiratory Chain Enzyme Function Analysis in ME...

Hi Rossy. I am just beginning to explore my genetic info and have found numerous mutations of nuclear dna that could indeed be part of the reason for my poor health. Have you seen this article yet? I so far have identified missense and vus in several of the genes listed in this article...
  3. K

Temporary paralysis I need your Insights

Hi Jenny any better luck finding your answers. Today is the first day that I have seen this thread. I am diagnosed, with andersen Tawil syndrome and I am symptomatic with the normal range of serum potassium. My range of symptoms include hyperandernergic issues.. high blood pressure, episodes of...