• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Tarigal

Interview with Ken Lassesen: Using AI to Alter the Microbiome

seems like he thinks they are the best for the price yes
  2. Tarigal

ahh, no, that is not something I have set up as of yet
  3. Tarigal

Hi guys, It has been a long time since posting/lurking here. I did an interview with Ken Lassesen who has had CFS a few times and overcome it through manipulating the gut microbiome. He posts here sometimes I believe He has a pretty interesting site you can submit microbiome samples to If...
  4. Tarigal

Can I get some input on my results?

Thank you Val! My CBS C699T is GG...is that the slower version?
  5. Tarigal

Can I get some input on my results?

Well I am sure everyone knows how complex this is. I have been reading threads in this forum and wanted to get some input. It seems like some people lean more towards yasko, and others to their own studies (Valentijn). I would appreciate all and any ideas! Just to let you know what I am...
  6. Tarigal

Where to start?

Wow thank you for the story. Super helpful. Down the line i may contact that doctor. i watched all the stuff in caledonia's sig, some really good info in there. I ordered 23andme as well. Sorry to hear about your teeth, that's rough, but at least no more mercury exposure.
  7. Tarigal

Where to start?

I stumbled upon this site while doing some research on mercury and sulfur. I don't have CFS, but am a type 1 diabetic who had hidden heavy metals on a hair analysis. I was on a protocol by Dr Larry Wilson which had a high amount of cruciferous vegetables and eggs as the main staples. I was...