• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. amaru7

Is transdermal magnesium effective?

Hi, I bougt magensium flakes for oil/bath. Is it effective for raising magnesium levels? I am confused by this study and a few articles, saying it's not effective https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579607/ On the other hand experts like Dr. Myhill hint otherwhise...
  2. amaru7

What are your effective strategies for various infections/immune system?

Hi, I came to the conclusion, that this is key for chronic fatigue. Parasitic, bacterial, viral, fungal infections are so wide spread, that they cannot be ever fully prevented almost. I am thinking about two ways, lowering the infections and strenghening the immune system / GI tract. For me I...
  3. amaru7

Any affordable way to enrich oxygen like HBOT?

Hi, hyperbaric oxygen therapy sounds promising, but is highly expensive for me at least as CFS had me unemployed. Are there cheap alternatives to try oxygen therapy? Here is a good video about healing potential of HBOT: I have a moderate CFS, so I can do sports occasionally. Is the phantom...
  4. amaru7

What are the best things against mycotoxins/funghi?

I am suspected to have some form of funghi and this is a wide spread issue for ME/CFS. Did any of you research this and can recommend what's the best way to go? Would a course of prescription medicine be a good start? I already do IF, the regular immune supplements like Vit D, C, Zinc etc...
  5. amaru7

What are some good natural pathogen removers?

I already do the standard immune system supporting things like Vitamin D, Zinc, Multi etc. so these aren't what I'm looking for. Are there other good ways to support the body to remove any pathogens like bacteria, viruses, parasites etc? I'm looking at collodial at the moment. Topically it...
  6. amaru7

What are your experiences with colloidal silver?

Hi, I had a free topical product and it reduced acne clearly that I couldn't get rid off. Thinking about giving oral use a try too. I'm in a facebook group and most swear by it some saying it's their best health discovery. Any experiences and recommendations for the dosage to get?
  7. amaru7

Growth Hormone

I for one can say I wasted thousands on supplements, none made a real difference, HGH is the thing that made the biggest difference for me, after I have a few supplements now, for some reason they seem to have a better effect now. But HGH was by far the best intervention for me that started...
  8. amaru7

I replace ALL my hormones. This brought me back to life. But is it sustainable for decades?

I can attest to that, HGH is the only thing that gave me serious improvement. Tried so many supplements, lost so much money, they sound promising on paper but they're good for prevention at best in u experience. (Still taking a few) Btw, these are not all your hormones by far ;), there are...
  9. amaru7

So many Now Foods Vitamin C products, which one to chose?

Which product do you take?
  10. amaru7

What's better, Zinc glycinate, picolinate or OptiZinc?

Indeed that's what I appreciated about picolinate aswell, I might just continue with the same form.
  11. amaru7

What's better, Zinc glycinate, picolinate or OptiZinc?

Hi, so I used to take Zinc Picolinate and my bottle is almost empty. I used to have Zinc Gluconate, it's the cheapest per mg, but that brand in particular (NOW) sometimes gave me a weird stomach feeling, especially when I wasn't taking it with food...
  12. amaru7

So many Now Foods Vitamin C products, which one to chose?

Hi, I had good experiences with ascorbic acid in low doses already, when I start to feel bad, but because of convenience, I'm not taking it regularly as I have the crystals (pure powder) Now I wanted to get tablets additionally, so that when I'm in a rush or so I can take them quicker. There...
  13. amaru7

Since the Covid-19 is around, what are some of the best things you have to stabilize your immune system and health?

That is an amazing improvement you had with vitamin C! Which one do you take, just regular aa? And is it possible to premix, say 1 bottle of water with ascorbic acid powder and take a spoon every hour or so? Or maybe tablets or pills would be easier? I want to find a convenient way to take...
  14. amaru7

Since the Covid-19 is around, what are some of the best things you have to stabilize your immune system and health?

Hi, I have Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium, NAC, Magnesium, a health juice, Biotin, B1, ascorbic acid. Is there anything further you would recommend? I feel I'm starting to sicken, the weather is cold and I'm working as a delivery man getting in and out of my car between warm and cold, I think that...
  15. amaru7

So I got me an ozonator, how do I get to use it?

Idk these parts make me afraid if trying it. I accidentally breathed it in and it felt like my chest was burning, you said taking it in orally made you feel bad. This stuff is harsh. Doing it that transdermal way didn't have any side effects in your experience, is it absolutely safe?
  16. amaru7

So I got me an ozonator, how do I get to use it?

Hi I've bought me this device, does anyone of you have experience with it and how to use it? The manual is just an A5 paper. I've tried to ozonate a glass of water, the smell was strong so I turned it off after 3 min and put the glass in the refrigerator, the smell is gone. Ozone sounds very...
  17. amaru7

What's the most affordable way to provide the body with ozone?

Hi, you haven't sent the PM, can you send it? I already ordered the ozonator, also as for the peptide, which one were you using? Tried searching Oxford Peptides as mentioned in your status, but couldn't find anything.
  18. amaru7

I just searched the one on the image you had in your post. But I'll be getting the one I mentioned then. As for mental health improvement, this is something I'm totally looking for. Can you tell a little more about that and how to use it transdermally? I'm certainly going to try it out.
  19. amaru7

@Hip the ozone generator for 30 bucks is very bad rated, do you have another for that price point you could recomment? I have found this one, is it g2g...
  20. amaru7

Hi, I have found this video: I stumbled upon ozone many times and it always sounded very promising, destroying harmful pathogens, while leaving beneficial bacteria unlike most other antiseptic agents. Now that I've seen this video from one of my favourite doctors, I'd be curious, what methods...
  21. amaru7

HDL always low, HDL/LDL ratio too, reasons?

Have you ever found out why or found ways to improve the values?
  22. amaru7

HDL always low, HDL/LDL ratio too, reasons?

Hi, over the years I've done allot of blood testings and the variations are amazing sometimes, almost like random. One this that has been persistent with me though is low HDL, what are the reasons for this? I eat normal amounts of fish like once or twice a week at least, allot of thuna. Ah and...
  23. amaru7

What Vitamin C product is good?

Hi, I trust Dr. Berg, he recommended against ascorbic acid, see his YouTube channel, it's great, if you didn't already. In this video he recommends buffered C, with bioflavonoids. (from minute 6) He mentions Calcium ascorbate, but I've read multiple occasion that we are already on too much...
  24. amaru7

Earthing simple and cheap methods?

8 pages thraead is too much now for my CFS, so you stopped this altogether or do you do it occasionally?
  25. amaru7

Earthing simple and cheap methods?

Hi I have found a video on earthing, it does sound convincing, but I learned that many things that are convincing and have studies to back them up, end up being worthless by trying. Like many of you CFS/ME patients, I have tried endless things. out of 100 maybe 3-4 really did make a...
  26. amaru7

Potassium Chloride as replacement for salt? (sodium chloride)

Hi, I have read about the importance of potassium as a mineral and find it really hard to achieve even the RDA, which usually is set pretty low as we all know. Eating bananas is not an everyday solution, because of the sugar/fructose. So I have heard that potassium chloride tastes like salt...
  27. amaru7

Best time release vitamin C form?

I remember the time when this was a highly active forum with the best members that often know much more than some doctors even. This forum seems to be dead now :(
  28. amaru7

Best time release vitamin C form?

Hi, As the half life is short, the usual ascorbic acid is taken up to hourly or even more often. I want to have the benefits of vitamin c without this inconvenience. This is why I'm asking for the best form or product of extended time release vitamin C. Does anyone know to recommend one?
  29. amaru7

I wasted an extreme amount of $$ money for supplements with no effect

I must not be the only one. Many very convincing studies and MD Potocols failed me and I don't want to think how much it was that I wasted, but it sure is in the thousands, maybe 10k+ on tests and supplements. :( Did any of you have the same experience?:cautious: Just wanted to say be careful...